INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used. For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

God was a Jew and other jokes

Enter here for humour and irreverence.
VINDICATOR

Re: God was a Jew and other jokes

#401 Postby VINDICATOR » September 14th, 2018, 1:55 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

What comes after the Christian era? If you think that the downfall of the Christian Church will make me happy then you don't understand human history. At the present stage of evolution, humanity needs a religion to fill up man's spiritual vacuum. There are very few humans like us who are content with the concept of no after-life. They all yearn to go to Heaven and are afraid of going to Hell! Christianity is dying a slow death, but Islam is trying to take over the World! As things are going now, it is projected that Islam will become the predominant religion before the end of tha Century! I don't know about you, but i'd much rather see a Christian world than a Muslim world! Therefore we should keep the pressure on the Church to reform, such as Ireland is doing, but at the same time ensure that the pressure isn't so stong thay it destroys the Church! Islam needs a "Reformation" too, but I'm very pessemistic about that! The only Reformation in it's 14 Century history is that women are now allowed to drive cars in Saudi Arabia!

VINDICATOR

#402 Postby VINDICATOR » September 16th, 2018, 4:11 pm

How about an up-to-date limerick?

A haughty Cult leader in Rome
Wants to make the whole World his home.
But his fearful pedo' army of Priests
Makes people realize they're just beasts!
:laughter:

Come on everybody, let's hear yours!

VINDICATOR

#403 Postby VINDICATOR » September 17th, 2018, 1:00 pm

Some more on FGM:
Calling FGM "circumcision" is a lie. Male circumcision is the removal of the fore-skin which is an entirely useless piece of skin on the penis. Circumcision is actually beneficial to hygene and enhances sexual pleasure. I know because I have been circumcised because my parents thought it was beneficial to health.
In FGM, the entire clitoris is cut out, often the libia and other erogenous zones are cut out too. The purpose is to inhibit sexual tendencies of a woman so her husband can be assured of her fidelity. This is a very barbaric treatment of women and is outlawed in most civilized countries. However, it is very seldom enforced. Since it is outlawed, it is never done in a hospital operating room. It is usually done by a quack doctor or witch-doctor without aneasthetics or antibiotics using a rusty razor blade in a filthy environment! You can imagine the casualties coming from this operation! To guarantee that the girl is a virgin at marriage, after the operation the girl is sewn up tight leaving only a tiny hole to urinate from! When she gets married and the husband wants to have sex, she has to be cut open again! When she bears a child she has to be cut open larger! Afterwards she is sewn up again! (She should have a zipper installed!)
Witch-doctors are difficult to find in Europe and America so the girls are usually taken abroad for FGM.
The Quran does not sell FGM, but Mohammed in his Hadiths promotes it! There are several Cults that promote FGM besides Islam.
Imagine, FGM in the 21st Century! Anyway, it's better than burning to death at the stake! Humanism still has a long struggle ahead! The battle is not done yet!

VINDICATOR

#404 Postby VINDICATOR » September 19th, 2018, 5:55 am

Kudos, Britain!
Did you ever hear of Frank Foley? He was a true British hero during WW II who risked his life to save at least 10,000 jews from the holocaust! By comparrison the famous Oskar Schindler only saved about 1,000. (See today's CNN news). Hundreds of people from scores of countries were helping the Jews escape. Besides Foley and Schindler, Irene Sendler of Poland saved at least 2,500 children, Ho Feng-Shan of China saved about 3,000. You can find a detailed list in Wikipedia.
God was leading the Jews to the "Promised Land" for Centuries. He called them his "Chosen People"! He had a covenant with them. So how many Jews did God save from the Holocaust? Not a single one! God double-crossed the Jews! Hitler gassed the Jews and then burned them up. Then God sent them all to Hell to burn for eternity because they refused to accept his bastard son (born out of wedlock)as their Messiah! I can't understand how anyone would want to worship such a demon! God is now on the verge of double-crossing the Christians. He has changed his name to "Allah" and is putting all his chips on Islam! Watch out, dear Christians, don't say I didn't warn you!

VINDICATOR

#405 Postby VINDICATOR » September 19th, 2018, 11:55 am

Kudos Ireland!
Today Ireland made the 36th Ammendment to their Constitution so abortion is now legal in Ireland! The Pope lost again! The writing on the wall says that the Catholic Church is on it's last legs!

Nobody seemed to notice that the last line to my limerick on the Pope had a missing line. I was hoping that someone would bring it to my attention, or put in a line. Guess I'll have to do it myself. The complete limerick is:

A haughty Cult leader in Rome
Wants to make the whole World his home.
but his fearful pedo' army of priests
makes people realize they're just beasts.
So he's only suitable to rule in a catacomb!

:hilarity: :hilarity: :hilarity:

animist

#406 Postby animist » September 21st, 2018, 2:02 pm

my slightly less savage version of your idea, Vinnie:

The Holy Father in Rome
Would take the whole world to his dome.
But the army of beasts
Claiming to be Catholic priests
Should keep him securely at home

animist

#407 Postby animist » September 22nd, 2018, 11:59 am

VINDICATOR

#408 Postby VINDICATOR » September 23rd, 2018, 3:56 pm

Hey, animist, how can you compare God with a dog? Did you ever own a dog?
Dogs don't wipe out the whole human race in a Great Flood, they don't create a Hell to burn you for eternity, dogs don't condone slavery, etc.! Dogs are more moral than God! They also don't start wars, they don't do holocausts, they don't rape little boys and girls, they don't con you, they don't create religions to fleece you, etc. In general, dogs are even more moral than people. I have heard many instances where a dog will sacrifice his own life to save his master. He is man's best friend! I know a man who was so attached to his dog that he said if his dog wasn't allowed into heaven, then he would go wherever his dog went!
Ok, now animist, apologize to the dogs!

VINDICATOR

#409 Postby VINDICATOR » September 26th, 2018, 6:04 pm

Dear animist,
When I said "apologize to the dogs" I was being sarcastic. I hope you didn't take me seriously!

VINDICATOR

#410 Postby VINDICATOR » September 29th, 2018, 3:10 pm

Only after eating "Forbidden Fruit" were Adam and Eve aware of sex and ashamed of their nakedness. That was what made God so mad. God had a monopoly on sex, even the angels were prohibitted from sex. Lucifer was kicked out of Heaven for wanting to establish freedom of sex! God layed virgins from all over the Cosmos! He had innumeral sons from these lays. They are called Nephilim. Look it up in the Bible! This reminds me of a conversation between two very young children:
Child 1: "How can they tell if a new born baby is a boy or a girl?"
Child 2; "You can't. You have to wait till after they have put on clothes."
Evidently they hadn't eaten any "Forbidden Fruit" yet!
This is a true story but I can't remember who the children were.

VINDICATOR

#411 Postby VINDICATOR » September 30th, 2018, 5:35 pm

Here's a joke with nothing to do about religion:
What's the difference between a rooster, Uncle Sam, and an old maid? (Brits may not know what/who Uncle Sam is, Google it)
If you can't answer, then see my next post!

VINDICATOR

#412 Postby VINDICATOR » October 1st, 2018, 11:53 am

Here's the answer:
A rooster says: "Cocka doodle doo!"
Uncle Sam says: "Yankee doodle doo!"
An old maid says: "Any dude 'll do!"

:hilarity: :hilarity: :hilarity:

VINDICATOR

#413 Postby VINDICATOR » October 8th, 2018, 3:53 pm

We now know that the knowable universe is 92 billion light years across, and contains about a trillion (American numbers) galaxies. Why is it so immense?
Have you ever wondered how big Heaven and Hell are? To estimate their size you would have to know how many people go to Heaven and Hell respectively.
Presently only about 30% of the World population is Christian. That means that presently at least 70% of humanity is headed for Hell! But wait! To go to Heaven you have to honestly believe that Jesus is God! Most Christians don't really worship Jesus, a large portion of them are afraid of going to Hell and just go to Church to buy "Fire Insurance" like Pascal did. (Look up Pascal's Wager") You can't fool God, all these "Pascals" are going to Hell! Then there are the "Mega Pastors" with a fleet of private jets, they go to Hell too. Even inside the Church you have tens of thousands of "Pedo-Priests" raping children and thousands of more Priests doing cover-ups for them, including the Pope! Of course they go to Hell too. Probably only about 10% of the Christians are eligible for a ticket to Heaven. That means that only about 3% of the World population actually get to Heaven today! 97% go to Hell!
Then there are the billions of people who lived before Jesus was born. They obviously didn't worship Jesus, so they go to Hell too! Then there are those people whose ancestors didn't worship God. According to the Ten Commandments these people will all go to Hell too!
So you see, Hell would probably have to be at least 100 times larger than Heaven! That's why the universe is so large, otherwise Hell wouldn't fit in!!

VINDICATOR

#414 Postby VINDICATOR » October 11th, 2018, 12:22 pm

Ireland to train more "Excorsist Priests!
Today's "Irish Central" posted an article that makes me wonder if the Irish are "Jekyll and Hyde" cases! Here's the gist:
The Catholic Bishop Alphonsus Cullinan of the Waterford and Lismore Diocese has just formed a "delivery ministry" in Ireland which will use excorsism to rid people of "evil spirits"! He says he is "baffled why Ireland's Bishops have not trained more excorsists. Anyone who doesn't see the need for more excorsists is out of touch with reality!"
We have to be on the alert. Otherwise they will start a new "Witch Hunt"! I think that what they mean is that any Catholic trying to leave the Church is posessed by demons and must be excorsized!

VINDICATOR

#415 Postby VINDICATOR » October 12th, 2018, 3:51 pm

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
I just saw in today's CNN that Somalia, where 98% of the women have FGM, that 4 young girls just died of FGM operation recently. (Very few deaths are actually reported) Three of them bled to death, the other contrived tetanus! There is a photo of the "scalpel" used, it's made from an iron nail! They say that the deaths are an act of God, and does not break the law!
Did you know that over 5,000 British girls have FGM every year? Most are taken to countries like Somalia to do it because it's difficult to find a witch-doctor in Britain. I don't know who is doing this, but I'm sure it isn't the Christians! Aren't you going to do something about this? If I was British I would start a mass-movement!
See my Sept. 8th post to find out what FGM really is!

VINDICATOR

#416 Postby VINDICATOR » October 12th, 2018, 4:07 pm

If you want to see a detailed description of the FGM go to my post #403 of Sept. 17. Actually, I toned it down. I didn't say how many people it took to hold down the girl, how far her screams could be heard, how long it took to cut her up, What was used to sew her up, etc. I left it to your imagination!

VINDICATOR

#417 Postby VINDICATOR » October 26th, 2018, 12:20 pm

Kudos again, Ireland!
Ireland is holding a referendum today to remove :"blasphemy" from their Constitution. They will take another stride towards Huminism and secularism.
In 2017 the British comedian and actor Stephen Fry broke the Irish law when he said "Why should I respect a capricious, mean-minded stupid god who created a world so full of injustice and pain? The god that created this universe (if it was created by a god) is quite clearly a maniac--utter maniac. Totally selfish!" The Irish govt. proclaimed that he had broken the law, but he was not sentenced. Today there are 71 countries with laws criminalizing blasphemy, mostly Islamic countries lik Pakistan where the punishment for blaspheming Allah or Mohammed is the death sentence! How about English law? Are you allowed to curse god in England? In Muslim controlled areas of England there are hundreds of "Shariah Courts", are they allowed to blaspheme Allah?
It's a good thing for Fry that he blasphemed against god. if he had blasphemed against Mohammed then the International Shariah Police would send out Anti Blaspheme squads to execute him lke they did for for that Norwegian or Frenchman who drew a cartoon of Mohammed!

VINDICATOR

#418 Postby VINDICATOR » October 31st, 2018, 11:08 am

Sinead O'conner, a fallen angel.
When she was a Catholic, she tore up the Pope's picture, she was a hero. Now she converts to Islam and she better not tear up a picture of Mohammed, otherwise she will be executed like the massacre at the Charlie Hebdo in Paris on Jan. 7, 2015 which rocked the World!
Have you ever wondered why a woman would want to convert to Islam and become a slave? Take Sinead as an example. She was quite pretty when she was a young Catholic, but she's an old hag now so she converts to Islam so she can hide behind a burka so you can't see how ugly she is! It's the ugly women who are so fond of the burkas!
One more point: All Muslims are accountable to Shariah Law which demands the death penalty for anyone trying to leave the religion. All the other religions are like clothing that can be changed at will, but only Islam is like your skin that you must wear your whole life--or else! Sinead cannot ever change her religion again. That's why a Muslim can never really "Assimilate"! Go to your nearest "Shariah Court" and learn something about Islam.

VINDICATOR

#419 Postby VINDICATOR » October 31st, 2018, 1:51 pm

Some more on Shariah:
A Christian woman has been imprisoned in Pakistan for 8 years already for "insulting Mohammed" over a bowl of water! The people want her to be put to death!
Here's somethings interesting from "Sputnik":
1-A Buddhist woman was sentenced to 18 months in prison in Indonesia because she complained that the Islamic loudspeakers nearby blasting out the call to prayers 5 times a day were too loud and interfered with her meditations!
2-Islamic schools in Britain are teaching children extremist material! (They didn't elucidate what material. I imagine you Brits should know)

VINDICATOR

#420 Postby VINDICATOR » November 2nd, 2018, 1:58 pm

Some more from Sputnik:
Sanghera, chief exec. of British Charity Karma Nirvana, said that "many young Muslim school girls from Britain going abroad in summer will not return to school in Nov. because they are sold in marriage abroad by their parents!!
So there are 2 reasons for Muslims to take their daughters abroad. 1-FGM. 2-sold for marriage. Are these the people you think you can assimilate?

VINDICATOR

#421 Postby VINDICATOR » November 4th, 2018, 10:57 am

If you think that you can assimilate the Muslims then you have another think coming! We are the ones who are slowly but surely being assimilated! Take a look at what is happening to the ECHR, The European Court of Human Rights that used to be on our side:
On Oct. 25, the ECHR announced that Frau S. was guilty of "inciting religious hatred" when she called Mohammed a pedophile for marrying a 6 year old girl (Aishah). In contrast, on July 17, the ECHR denounced Russia for convicting the "Pussy Riot Band" for inciting religious hatred by staging a performance of "Punk Prayer" in Moscow's Christ the Savior Cathedral! In other words, the ECHR prohibits insulting Islam, but condones insulting Christianity!
Hurry up and get used to eating "Halil meat" and loudspeakers blaring out to you to come and prostrate yourself to Allah 5 times a day! Do you have legal problems? Take them to the local Shariah Court!

Return to “Comedy Club”