INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used. For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

God was a Jew and other jokes

Enter here for humour and irreverence.
VINDICATOR

Re: God was a Jew and other jokes

#381 Postby VINDICATOR » June 6th, 2018, 1:07 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Here is a joke to celebrate our victory over Catholic dogma:

The other day I went to the office and noticed that they were all smiling and pointing to my feet. I looked down and but didn't see anything wrong. I went over and asked my best friend what they were laughing about.
He said: "They are laughing at your feet. You have one green sock and one red sock, and you look like a walking traffic light!"
I said: "what's even funnier is that I have another pair of socks exactly the same!"

:hilarity: :hilarity: :hilarity:

VINDICATOR

#382 Postby VINDICATOR » June 8th, 2018, 6:07 am

So you think that only Islam is a bad religion that spawns evil cults like Boko Haram that kidnaps hundreds of school-girls for sex slaves, or ISIS that teaches their children how to behead infidels, or makes little girls into human bombs to blow themselves up in a crowd of infidels, etc? Listen to This conversation between a Muslim and a Christian:

Christian: "The evil clans that Islam has spawned, like Boko Haram, ISIS, Taliban, ALQaeda, etc. are turning the Middle East and Africa into a shit-hole with your jihaddis murdering hundreds of people every week or so! Your Allah is a butcher, whereas our God loves the World!"
Muslim: "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! The "Peoples Temple" that Christianity spawned murdered more than 900 people including 305 children, all in one afternoon! It's called the"Jonestown Massacre"! You can freshen your memory by reading about it in the article in Fox News today called "This was murder". For your convenience here is the link:
http://www.foxnews.com/

"Oh Ho!" said the pot to the kettle, "You are dirty and filthy and black. No one would think tou were metal, unless you were given a crack!"
"Not so not so" kettle cried to the pot, "It's your own dirty image you see. For I am so clean without blemish or blot, that your blackness is mirrored in me!"

VINDICATOR

#383 Postby VINDICATOR » June 10th, 2018, 1:56 pm

This is what I saw on "Irish Central" today.
Headlines seen in Ireland after the abortion referendum: "The Death of Catholic Ireland". (A slow death) It started dying out about 20 years ago due to the never ending sex-scandals! There are still quite a few Catholics in Ireland, but few of them go to Church except at Easter or Christmas. And Priests are all dying from old age with no new generation to replace them. Some die-hard Priests warned those who voted "yes" in the referendum should hurry to confession before it's too late! They also said that they would not be allowed to take communion or get married at their Church! These Priests are very short sighted. They don't know the saying: "When you find yourself in a hole, then for heaven's sakes STOP DIGGING!" Pope Francis is a cunning old fox and realized that he couldn't influence the referendum so he shut up rather than make a fool of himself! That's called "saving face" in the orient!
I had some japanese friends and I once asked what religion do they worship? A young man answered: "It depends on the occasion. When we marry we become Christians, and get married in a Church. When we start up a new business we hire some Buddhist monks to pray for good luck. But when we die, then we are all good Shintos!" So you see why religion is so important!
:laughter: :laughter: :laughter:

Return to “Comedy Club”