INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

Cheddar Gorge 6

Otherwise known as the Games Room, think of this as a subforum of the social club reserved just for sociable icebreaker games. Beware - they can be addictive!
getreal

Re: Cheddar Gorge 6

#61 Post by getreal » August 21st, 2009, 7:22 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously..

My spelling was right!
"It's hard to put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on his head"-Tyrion Lannister.

Ken H

#62 Post by Ken H » August 21st, 2009, 10:20 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling...
This is one of the great social functions of science - to free people of superstition. - Steven Weinberg

jdc

#63 Post by jdc » August 21st, 2009, 10:28 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a...
My Blog; Twitter.
Email: 325jdc325 (at) googlemail.com

getreal

#64 Post by getreal » August 21st, 2009, 11:08 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly...
"It's hard to put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on his head"-Tyrion Lannister.

Fia

#65 Post by Fia » August 21st, 2009, 11:21 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet...

Ken H

#66 Post by Ken H » August 22nd, 2009, 2:48 am

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably..
This is one of the great social functions of science - to free people of superstition. - Steven Weinberg

lewist

#67 Post by lewist » August 22nd, 2009, 9:16 am

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilirating...
Carpe diem. Savour every moment.

Zoe

#68 Post by Zoe » August 22nd, 2009, 9:55 am

canoe?

Emma Woolgatherer

#69 Post by Emma Woolgatherer » August 22nd, 2009, 12:56 pm

I

lewist

#70 Post by lewist » August 22nd, 2009, 2:25 pm

don't
Carpe diem. Savour every moment.

Fia

#71 Post by Fia » August 22nd, 2009, 2:43 pm

recall

Maria Mac
Site Admin

#72 Post by Maria Mac » August 23rd, 2009, 12:18 am

my

Lifelinking

#73 Post by Lifelinking » August 23rd, 2009, 12:41 am

cheesecake
"Who thinks the law has anything to do with justice? It's what we have because we can't have justice."
William McIlvanney

jdc

#74 Post by jdc » August 23rd, 2009, 6:34 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilirating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being...
My Blog; Twitter.
Email: 325jdc325 (at) googlemail.com

getreal

#75 Post by getreal » August 23rd, 2009, 6:52 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilirating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated..

Nick

#76 Post by Nick » August 24th, 2009, 7:05 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilirating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in

Fia

#77 Post by Fia » August 24th, 2009, 8:32 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance

Alan C.

#78 Post by Alan C. » August 24th, 2009, 9:10 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of
Abstinence Makes the Church Grow Fondlers.

getreal

#79 Post by getreal » August 24th, 2009, 9:27 pm

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh..

Maria Mac
Site Admin

#80 Post by Maria Mac » August 27th, 2009, 10:14 am

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant

Fia

#81 Post by Fia » August 27th, 2009, 11:54 am

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant however