Latest post of the previous page:
1. A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers.
2. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead.
3. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he asked for his health insurance, and the man had none, so the priest did move on.
4. A Levite came to the place and saw him, and tried to sell him health insurance, but the mans injuries were not covered for they were a pre-existing condition.
5. A Pharisee came to the place and found a policy but the man could not afford it for the premiums were too high.
6. A Samaritan, or as it may be a a Muslim, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him.
7. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him.
8. And Barack asked: “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”
9. The next day he made a law to help the man.
10. And the Republicans did cry as one: "COMMUNIST!"
11. And Donald did say: Barack's law is an evil law, I shall repeal it
12. And I shall replace it with something that shall be great
13. And the people did ask: What is the thing that is great with which you will replace Barack's law?
14. And Donald did say: It will be great, the best
15. And the people did say: But what will it look like?
16. And Donald did wave his arms and shoot out his lips and did not say
17. And so it came to pass that Donald did replace Barack in the white palace
18. And the Trumpites did tear up the law of Barack
19. And the priests and the Levites and the Pharisees dd continue to walk past the sick and ther fallen
20. And the Trumpites did blame the Ombamites.