INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

Theory of everything using the Color

Any topic related to science can be discussed here.
Victor Espinoza

#1 Post by Victor Espinoza » December 16th, 2011, 5:32 am

Because my theory it was made with 21 pages in PowerPoint, do not I could post it here, but, in a following web page:

Please understand me...

Kind regards,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
Last edited by Alan H on December 16th, 2011, 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Link removed because of multiple pop-ups windows.

Dave B

Re: Theory of everything using the Color

#2 Post by Dave B » December 16th, 2011, 9:43 am

Sorted by Alan . . . .
"Look forward; yesterday was a lesson, if you did not learn from it you wasted it."
Me, 2015

Alan H

#3 Post by Alan H » December 16th, 2011, 10:06 am

Victor Espinoza wrote:Because my theory it was made with 21 pages in PowerPoint, do not I could post it here, but, in a following web page:

Please understand me...

Kind regards,
Victor

I'm sure others will have told you this before, but your hypothesis is utter nonsense. It's not us being closed-minded - you have not discovered some new revolutionary property of the Universe that has escaped us all up till now. You are simply playing with the meaning of words, you have a lack of basic science knowledge and your 'explanations' are non-sequitur leaps of assumption.
Alan Henness

There are three fundamental questions for anyone advocating Brexit:

1. What, precisely, are the significant and tangible benefits of leaving the EU?
2. What damage to the UK and its citizens is an acceptable price to pay for those benefits?
3. Which ruling of the ECJ is most persuasive of the need to leave its jurisdiction?

stevenw888

#4 Post by stevenw888 » December 16th, 2011, 12:40 pm

Could anyone enlighten me as to what Victor is trying to say...?
"There are old pilots and there are bold pilots, but there are no old, bold pilots." - From the film "Top Gun"

Alan H

#5 Post by Alan H » December 16th, 2011, 12:50 pm

A sample:
Distance is made up of color. Therefore the universe is a color.
Alan Henness

1. What, precisely, are the significant and tangible benefits of leaving the EU?
2. What damage to the UK and its citizens is an acceptable price to pay for those benefits?
3. Which ruling of the ECJ is most persuasive of the need to leave its jurisdiction?

Dave B

#6 Post by Dave B » December 16th, 2011, 1:01 pm

Alan H wrote:A sample:
Does he say what colour?
"Look forward; yesterday was a lesson, if you did not learn from it you wasted it."
Me, 2015

jdc

#7 Post by jdc » December 16th, 2011, 5:23 pm

Dave B wrote:
Alan H wrote:A sample:
Does he say what colour?
I'm pretty sure it's beige. It looks beige to me, anyway.
My Blog; Twitter.
Email: 325jdc325 (at) googlemail.com

Dave B

#8 Post by Dave B » December 16th, 2011, 5:30 pm

I was hoping that it would be purple, could get to like a purple universe.
Me, 2015

Ken H

#9 Post by Ken H » December 16th, 2011, 6:10 pm

I know Mars is red and the Earth is blue...
This is one of the great social functions of science - to free people of superstition. - Steven Weinberg

Dave B

#10 Post by Dave B » December 16th, 2011, 6:28 pm

Uranus is, mostly, a very fetching shade of blue.

Me, 2015

ludite

#11 Post by ludite » December 16th, 2011, 7:24 pm

If distance is made up of colour then does the colour change with distance? For instance if the distance to mars is one colour then is the distance to mercury a differant colour?

jdc

#12 Post by jdc » December 16th, 2011, 9:37 pm

My Blog; Twitter.
Email: 325jdc325 (at) googlemail.com

Dave B

#13 Post by Dave B » December 16th, 2011, 9:46 pm

Me, 2015

Victor Espinoza

#14 Post by Victor Espinoza » December 17th, 2011, 10:35 am

So far, no one says that the universe is made of a particle that I called color.

With a magnifying glass, I discovered that the universe is a particle color, which increases its size at a distance.

Colour. (From the lat. color, - ōris). m. sensation produced by light rays that impress the Visual organs and that depends on wavelength. U t. c. f. | 2. natural human skin color. || 3 Substance ready for paint or dye. || 4 colours (a painting ǁ). || 5. Peculiar character of some things. || 6. Special quality that distinguishes the style. He painted with tragic or dark colors. Such actor gave his role a new color. || 7 Nuance of opinion or political fraction. So-and-so belongs to this or another color. Government of a single color. || 8 Fís. Property of light transmitted, reflected or emitted by an object, which depends on wavelength. || 9 Heráld. Each of the five heraldic colours. || 10 p. us. Pretext, reason, apparent reason to do something. || 11 colours which an entity, team or club sports character adopts as symbols on its flag and uniforms their athletes or players. || 12 Entity, team or club which has adopted these colors. || ~ the solar spectrum, ~ Iris, or ~ elementary. m. Fís. Each of the seven radiation that decomposes white sun light through a Prism, i.e. red, Orange, yellow, green, blue, Indigo and violated. || ~ local. m. peculiar features of a region or place, a popular and picturesque nature. Nowhere find the traveler more local color that in the Albaicín. || ~ It is complementary. m. pl. Fís. The pure colors that gathered by certain procedures, give the color white. || ~ It is liturgical. m. pl. Which, according to the liturgical calendar, uses the Catholic Church in trades. || ~ It is national. m. pl. That each nation adopts as distinctive and used on its flag, flags and ribbons. || give ~, or ~ is. FRS. Paint (ǁ cover a surface with a color). || of ~. loc. adj. said of a fabric or a garment: who is not black, white or grey. || 2 A person said: that does not belong to the white race, and more particularly that it is black or mulatto. People of color. Men of color. || distinguish of ~ is. Fr. Colloq. Have discretion to not confuse things or people and give them their peculiar estimate. Violence does not distinguish colors. || in ~. loc. adj. said especially of a movie, a picture or a television: reproducing the colors. || 2 loc. Advisor. With colors. He assured that the photos would be in colour. || having ~. Fr. Colloq. Exist animation, interest, satisfaction, etc., in competitions, festivals, meetings, etc. | play to the ~ is. Fr. practice certain game room in the 17TH century whose prize was a tape that gave the Lady to the Gallant. || put in ~. Fr. Pint. Set the colors and inks in a painting. || move someone from ~. Fr. Colloq. Alter, showing him in a change of face. || there no ~. expr. Not to admit something compared to another thing that is much better. || lose the ~. Fr. Colloq. Decline the natural color, or deslucir it. || Paint something with black ~ is. Fr. consider it wistfully or with a negative aspect. || Please someone thousand ~ is. Fr. Colloq. Mudár is it the color of the face by shame or repressed anger. || steal the ~. Fr. make lose the color. || get someone the ~ it, or get the ~ is the face, or face. FRS. Blush you, shaming him. || leave it to someone the ~ it, or leave him the ~ is the face, or face. FRS. Put colorado in disgrace. || so ~. loc. Advisor. With, or under pretext. || having ~. Fr. Colloq. color have. || take ~. Fr. that some fruits and Ext., of other things: start to mature. || take something the ~. Fr.. dyeing or permeate well of him. || a ~ he was, and another was coming. expr. Colloq. Denotes the confusion of mind. || view of ~ rose somewhat. Fr. Colloq. Take in a rosy way. □ V. degradation of ~, ladder of ~, pencil of ~, fish of ~ is, stained-glass window of ~ is.
Query Microsoft ® Encarta ® 2005 library. © 1993-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

They do not mention the color as a particle...

Kind regards

Dave B

#15 Post by Dave B » December 17th, 2011, 10:56 am

They do not mention the color as a particle...
This is probably because it is not, Victor. And if it were it might take a very strong magnifying glass to see it since it must be smaller than the "particles" that the theory of light demands. Problem is it seems to be the "wavelength" of light that causes the phenomena we term, "colour"! So, particle or wave?

Quantumspam.

Heisenberg's ghost might be interested.
Me, 2015

Alan H

#16 Post by Alan H » December 17th, 2011, 11:13 am

Victor Espinoza wrote:With a magnifying glass, I discovered that the universe is a particle color, which increases its size at a distance.
You are still making no sense. You are now saying that the universe is a particle colour. Please explain what a 'particle colour' is.

You then say that this 'particle' colour' increases its size at a distance. What was its original size? How much does it increase by? What colour is it?

What is it that your hypothesis explains and how can it be tested?
Alan Henness

Tetenterre

#17 Post by Tetenterre » December 17th, 2011, 1:34 pm

Victor,

I am sure that there are some circles in which, if speak a load of bullshit, dressed up in a way that makes it impossible to understand, some people will think that the reason they don't understand it is because you must be very clever and they aren't sufficiently clever to understand your shining wit. Unfortunately for you, in this forum most people will immediately realise that the reason they don't understand what you are saying is because the last two words of the previous sentence are a spoonerism.
Steve

Quantum Theory: The branch of science with which people who know absolutely sod all about quantum theory can explain anything.

Dave B

#18 Post by Dave B » December 17th, 2011, 1:43 pm

Hear, hear, TT.

Victor, when you can measure the properties of the qualities you espouse. When you can relate them to the laws of physics that all here accept as being the basis of the Universe - or offer a repeatable proof that the these laws do not apply - come back and talk to us, we will be a good audience (if we can understand the maths you offer, and without maths you have nothing to say.)

Science and scepticism go hand in hand, Victor, and here we have a good smattering of the former and a huge supply of the later.
Me, 2015

stevenw888

#19 Post by stevenw888 » December 19th, 2011, 9:51 am

Tetenterre - I love your paragraph so much, that I'd like your permission to use it, verbatim, the next time the Jehovah's Witnesses knock my door.

And Victor - if indeed particles are a colour (and currently I side with the doubters) - then so what? I doubt that this will affect current thinking on quantum physics.
(BTW, watched Doctor Brian Cox on BBC2 last night and enjoyed every minute of it!)
"There are old pilots and there are bold pilots, but there are no old, bold pilots." - From the film "Top Gun"

Tetenterre

#20 Post by Tetenterre » December 19th, 2011, 2:26 pm

stevenw888 wrote:Tetenterre - I love your paragraph so much, that I'd like your permission to use it, verbatim, the next time the Jehovah's Witnesses knock my door.
You can if you wish but, as I've noted elsewhere on these forums, it's much more effective (and fun) to leer lasciviously at the least unattractive one (regardless of gender, but far more effective if it's same gender as you) and say, in the Leslie Phillips "Well, hel-lo!" voice something along the lines of: "We're not interested in your religion but we do enjoy sex magic. Please DO come in."
Steve

Quantum Theory: The branch of science with which people who know absolutely sod all about quantum theory can explain anything.