INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

Josh Kutchinsky

Any topics that are primarily about humanism or other non-religious life stances fit in here.
Alan H

Josh Kutchinsky

#1 Post by Alan H » January 23rd, 2018, 12:52 pm

Humanism lost one of it's greatest advocates and tireless supporters late last night. I was proud to call him my friend.

Although Josh had been ill for some time, I don't think this was expected so soon. His wife, artist and writer, Ginette Ashkenazy, is devastated of course.

So many knew Josh with his quiet, thoughtful nature and his rational, caring ways. He was one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I've had the privilege to know.

He will be sadly missed by many but always fondly remembered.

There have been a few tributes already:

Humanists UK mourns activist and educator Josh Kutchinsky (1950-2018)

Josh Kutchinsky – “one of the greatest friends to international humanism” – remembered
Alan Henness

There are three fundamental questions for anyone advocating Brexit:

1. What, precisely, are the significant and tangible benefits of leaving the EU?
2. What damage to the UK and its citizens is an acceptable price to pay for those benefits?
3. Which ruling of the ECJ is most persuasive of the need to leave its jurisdiction?

Nick

Re: Josh Kutchinsky

#2 Post by Nick » January 25th, 2018, 12:52 am

I knew him slightly. Gone too soon. Sad news.