INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

CLAN

Any topics that are primarily about humanism or other non-religious life stances fit in here.
Titanium Wheels

CLAN

#1 Post by Titanium Wheels » July 16th, 2007, 9:51 am

OK, we are lucky here this week. We have CLAN in residence. What is CLAN you ask,? Christians Linked Across the nation. It comes here every year and has outgrown the school it used to use and is something like 6,000 people this year. They are fundamentalist types and when not in sessions are sometimes seen around the town trying to covert the locals and holidaymakers.

This year we are lucky. Not only are they in tents this year but it has been pouring since last night so I doubt we will see many o the streets this year.

Oh, and for Golf buffs, the Open starts on Thursday and the first practice is today. The view across the bay towards Carnoustie is a very misty and wet one. Should be the same fun as last time Carnoustie hosted the event when the US players reortedly called is Car-nasty
Wheelchair-Rollin' Househusband

Moonbeam

#2 Post by Moonbeam » July 16th, 2007, 2:14 pm

I found their website:

Clan 2007

>>I feel a real excitement about what God will do in our midst at CLAN Gathering 2007.<<

Can't wait to hear about it!

Nick

#3 Post by Nick » July 16th, 2007, 2:40 pm

It scares the bejebus out of me, Moonbeam. Have you noticed the special god-speak? When was the last time you used 'proclaim' in everyday language?

It's tempting though, to send them an email, at their request:
If the Lord gives you a word for CLAN Gathering or you would like to give your testimony of how CLAN Gathering has affected you then please fill out the form below and send to CLAN, all Testimonies and Prophecies will be prayed over by the CLAN team and may be used as part of the work of CLAN.
What would you send?

:twisted:

Beki

#4 Post by Beki » July 16th, 2007, 2:45 pm

Is THAT what they are?? I thought it was some kind of Highland games thing.......

Must try not to throw things out the window on the way home tonight.......

:twisted:

Alan C.

#5 Post by Alan C. » July 16th, 2007, 5:00 pm

Nick.
What would you send?
I would send them a get well soon message. :pointlaugh:
Abstinence Makes the Church Grow Fondlers.