INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

Breaking Bad

Enter here to talk about books, art, literature, film, TV and anything else to do with popular culture.
getreal

Breaking Bad

#1 Post by getreal » January 9th, 2015, 11:19 pm

Anyone watch it?
"It's hard to put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on his head"-Tyrion Lannister.

thundril

Re: Breaking Bad

#2 Post by thundril » January 9th, 2015, 11:31 pm

Yes. terrific!

getreal

#3 Post by getreal » January 10th, 2015, 9:07 pm

I've bought series 1-3 on DVD and have started series 3.

I love the way the storyline has been so difficult to predict!

I can't do the spoiler thing, So I'll not say too much- but it has not been anything like I expected a storyline about a terminally-ill-chemistry-teacher-turned-meths-producer to be :laughter:
"It's hard to put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on his head"-Tyrion Lannister.

thundril

#4 Post by thundril » January 12th, 2015, 5:51 pm

And just to think, if the US had a National Health Service, none of that would have happened!

getreal

#5 Post by getreal » February 11th, 2015, 11:44 am

Just finnished watching the entire series. It is absolutly terrific. Best tv series I've ever seen. Feels Shakespearean!

I'd strongly recommend anyone who hasn't seen it to try to catch it. But beware! It's like crystal meth, it's highly addictive!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (82.11 KiB) Viewed 5539 times