. Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.
General socialising and light-hearted discussions take place in here.
- Posts: 3607
- Joined: July 4th, 2008, 5:02 pm
Latest post of the previous page:
OK Alan H. Cheers for that.
It's a long time since I was into computers. (About 28 years since I last took an active interest!) Starting again from scratch.
All best. Jax.
(That's my real name.)
- Posts: 24062
- Joined: July 3rd, 2007, 10:26 pm
A friend of mine is into Macs (he's got something like five networked in his house) and writes programs for them [---][/---] if there's anything specific you're looking for, I could ask him if he knows what's available.
There are three fundamental questions for anyone advocating Brexit:
1. What, precisely, are the significant and tangible benefits of leaving the EU?
2. What damage to the UK and its citizens is an acceptable price to pay for those benefits?
3. Which ruling of the ECJ is most persuasive of the need to leave its jurisdiction?
- Posts: 172
- Joined: September 10th, 2007, 4:41 pm
Alan thanks for your comments, especially about Joomla. I will take up your offer to take it up further with you... but first I'm going to persevere with my learning on what I've got. I one of life's great easy-to-distract-and-never-finish guys unless I stay disciplined