INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

Hell and other people

For topics that are more about faith, religion and religious organisations than anything else.
Compassionist

Hell and other people

#1 Post by Compassionist » April 9th, 2020, 10:43 pm

When I was a devout Muslim, I used to worry about all the billions of non-Muslims who will be suffering infinite pain in hell for infinite length of time. I wanted to turn everyone into a Muslim so that they would avoid going to hell and go to heaven instead. When I became a Christian, I used to worry about all the billions of non-Christians who will be suffering infinite pain in hell for infinite length of time. I wanted to turn everyone into a Christian so they would avoid going to hell and go to heaven instead. Then I became a secular humanist and worried about how all the religious people believe only they are going to heaven because only their religion is right and how they could bear to not spend every moment trying to convert everyone to their religion. One must be truly indifferent about others to not want to save them from infinite pain for infinite length of time.