INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

Unjust Islamic Laws should be repealed

For topics that are more about faith, religion and religious organisations than anything else.
Compassionist

Unjust Islamic Laws should be repealed

#1 Post by Compassionist » August 1st, 2019, 4:40 pm

We should have a worldwide campaign to repeal all of the ten unjust Islamic laws below:

1. Death penalty for apostasy.
2. Death penalty for blasphemy.
3. Death penalty for homosexuality.
4. Death penalty for adultery.
5. Son gets twice as much inheritance as a daughter.
6. Two female witnesses are required to counter one male witness.
7. Non-muslims are not allowed to inherit the properties and money of Muslims.
8. Males are allowed to have 4 wives but females are not allowed to have 4 husbands.
9. Husbands are allowed to punish disobedient wives by beating them.
10. Chopping off a limb for theft.

VINDICATOR

Re: Unjust Islamic Laws should be repealed

#2 Post by VINDICATOR » August 6th, 2019, 4:34 pm

Dear Compassionist,
Some more on Shariah Law:
Four male witnesses willing to testify are nescessary to prove the innocense of a girl who was raped. Otherwise the girl will be stoned to death for adultery. that's why rapes are never reported in a Muslim nation!
It's legal to rape any woman not wearing a hijab, ie. a garment that covers her from head to foot and doesn't show any part of the body.
A girl can be married at any age. Muhammad married Ashia when she was 6. However, his penis was too big to fit into her vagina until she reached the ripe old age of 9. So 9 is considered the appropriate age for copulation!

Compassionist

#3 Post by Compassionist » August 7th, 2019, 8:27 pm

VINDICATOR wrote:Dear Compassionist,
Some more on Shariah Law:
Four male witnesses willing to testify are nescessary to prove the innocense of a girl who was raped. Otherwise the girl will be stoned to death for adultery. that's why rapes are never reported in a Muslim nation!
It's legal to rape any woman not wearing a hijab, ie. a garment that covers her from head to foot and doesn't show any part of the body.
A girl can be married at any age. Muhammad married Ashia when she was 6. However, his penis was too big to fit into her vagina until she reached the ripe old age of 9. So 9 is considered the appropriate age for copulation!
Raped women or girls are often married to the rapist rather than being stoned to death. I emailed Michelle Bachelet Jeria https://www.ohchr.org/EN/AboutUs/Pages/ ... ioner.aspx with request to create a campaign to repeal those laws but she didn't reply to me. I also asked various secular or human rights organisations for help with repealing these laws but no one replied. No one wants to do anything about these atrocious laws because they are afraid to challenge Islamic laws even though they breach human rights. On 11 August 2019 it will be Eid al-Adha when billions of animals will be slaughtered. I want this absurd ritual stopped because it is cruel and unethical. We should all be pacifist vegans but over 99% of humans are not vegans. We live in an evil reality where the evil ones prosper and the innocent ones perish. I hate this world so much. I wish I was never conceived into such a horrific reality. I don't know how anyone can be happy in a world like this. I think one must be completely ignorant or delusional or psychotic to be happy in a world like this.

VINDICATOR

#4 Post by VINDICATOR » September 3rd, 2019, 4:21 pm

Dear Compassionist,
I think you should worry more about the women under Shariah Law and less about the other animals.
under Shariah Law, all women should have their clitoris and other erogenous body parts cut out and (called FGM) so they they have nothing there except scar tissue so they don't get any pleasure from sex, only pain. The purpose is to prevent women from being promiscuous and stay loyal to her owner husband. Sex is so painful that they don't even want it with their "owner", so the "husband" hangs a whip by the bed used to convince her to have sex "or else!" There are over a hundred Shariah districts in the UK such as Burmingham which are run on Shaiah Law with their own Shariah courts. Almost all of the young Muslim girls in the UK have been FGMed! Since it's difficult to find a legal clinic to do the FGM in the UK, the girls are usually taken to some country such as Somalia where 98% of the women have been FGMed and anyone can do the operation, usually done with a rusty razorblade without anaesthetics or antibiotics!

Compassionist

#5 Post by Compassionist » September 9th, 2019, 6:50 pm

I think you should worry more about the women under Shariah Law and less about the other animals.
under Shariah Law, all women should have their clitoris and other erogenous body parts cut out and (called FGM) so they they have nothing there except scar tissue so they don't get any pleasure from sex, only pain. The purpose is to prevent women from being promiscuous and stay loyal to her owner husband. Sex is so painful that they don't even want it with their "owner", so the "husband" hangs a whip by the bed used to convince her to have sex "or else!" There are over a hundred Shariah districts in the UK such as Burmingham which are run on Shaiah Law with their own Shariah courts. Almost all of the young Muslim girls in the UK have been FGMed! Since it's difficult to find a legal clinic to do the FGM in the UK, the girls are usually taken to some country such as Somalia where 98% of the women have been FGMed and anyone can do the operation, usually done with a rusty razorblade without anaesthetics or antibiotics!
To the best of my knowledge, Islamic Sharia Law requires that Muslim males be circumcised. The same is true for Judaism. There is nothing in the Sharia about Female Genital Mutilation. Could you please post the reference for your claim? Thank you.

VINDICATOR

#6 Post by VINDICATOR » September 11th, 2019, 7:40 am

Dear Compassionist,
In "Muhammed's words Book 41 Kitab Al Adab, Hadith 5251" Muhammed says "a girl's clitoris should be cut off".To a Muslim, Muhammed's word IS LAW!
Circumcision is cutting off the fore-skin, a useless piece of skin, and has no influence on sexual activity. Cutting off the clitoris is equivalent to cutting off the complete penis so the girl will have no pleasure from sex. Please look up info on FGM, it will frighten you!

Compassionist

#7 Post by Compassionist » September 11th, 2019, 5:11 pm

In "Muhammed's words Book 41 Kitab Al Adab, Hadith 5251" Muhammed says "a girl's clitoris should be cut off".To a Muslim, Muhammed's word IS LAW!
Circumcision is cutting off the fore-skin, a useless piece of skin, and has no influence on sexual activity. Cutting off the clitoris is equivalent to cutting off the complete penis so the girl will have no pleasure from sex. Please look up info on FGM, it will frighten you!
In Islam, the Quran always supersedes the Hadiths (words or actions of Muhammad). I looked up the reference you gave me https://quranx.com/Hadith/AbuDawud/USC- ... dith-5251/ and it says the following:

"Narrated Umm Atiyyah al-Ansariyyah:

A woman used to perform circumcision in Medina. The Prophet (ﷺ) said to her: Do not cut severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband. Abu Dawud said: It has been transmitted by 'Ubaid Allah b. 'Amr from 'Abd al-Malik to the same effect through a different chain. Abu Dawud said: It is not a strong tradition. It has been transmitted in mursal form (missing the link of the Companions) Abu Dawud said: Muhammad b. Hasan is obscure, and this tradition is weak."
Most Muslim females are not recipients of Female Genital Mutilation. It seems to be practised in some countries only.

Compassionist

#8 Post by Compassionist » September 12th, 2019, 5:28 pm

https://www.who.int/reproductivehealth/ ... alence/en/ shows the countries where Female Genital Mutilation is practised. There are many Islamic countries where it is not practised at all e.g. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Turkey, Mauritania, Tunisia, Palestine, Jordan, Lybia, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Kosovo, Mali, Kuwait, Bahrain, Malaysia, Maldives, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, etc. This horrific practice pre-dates the existence of Islam and is done due to cultural reasons, not religious reasons.