INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

EVANGELIST REVEALS HIS DIRTY SECRETS

For topics that are more about faith, religion and religious organisations than anything else.
Victoria_R

EVANGELIST REVEALS HIS DIRTY SECRETS

#1 Post by Victoria_R » October 30th, 2010, 8:50 am

Looks like that guy that made that last video I discussed has decided to reveal some of his little secret tactics and tricks that he uses to try and manipulate a conversation.

I thought it would be worth sharing so that everyone else is informed:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-m8HSXkbiQ

LosingFaith

Re: EVANGELIST REVEALS HIS DIRTY SECRETS

#2 Post by LosingFaith » February 22nd, 2011, 12:04 pm

The best kept secret is placing the heckler in the crowd. Makes people want to listen and watch the performance. The heckler did a great job acting!

Chad's nothing but a con!

LosingFaith

Re: EVANGELIST REVEALS HIS DIRTY SECRETS

#3 Post by LosingFaith » February 22nd, 2011, 1:13 pm

I watched another one of those videos, for some reason their is a new group of preaching going on! I believe they are Baptist. Here is my experience with these folks.

One time I went to a Baptist church. I listen to the sermon and the guy made up this story that was just a lie. Down right lie! He did not say it was a story,and he claimed the story was the truth. It was not.

After the sermon, I approached the pastor and I asked him how could he justify his lying and using the scriptures to prove his points. He said what part did he lie!

The Story: There was a ship that was sinking and a 125 christians gave up their lives for strangers in the water that were drowning. They gave their life jackets to people in the water because they had so much faith in God that they were going to heaven, and wanted the people in the water to have more time to live. I said why? Because the people in the water were not saved, and the people who gave up their life jacket were saved and knew they were going to heaven. According to the bible, I said that the only ones who would have known which group is saved would be God himself, and not the people on the ship. Beside, if they did not know the people in the water, how would they know if they were Christians or not? They could not know if they were Christians because they gave their life jacket to strangers. I asked the pastor, " Do you know who was saved and going to heaven and who has life after death?"

I told the pastor that if one lies about a story claiming it to be true then he is not to be trusted and is a liar. Then he tricked me with this question; What would you do for a friend? Would you give up your life for a friend. Anyhow there is a scripture about there is no greater love than giving up your life for a friend. My point was the people in the boat did not know each other to be friends and it had nothing to do with that scripture. It was a lie.

That would be something all over the internet if 125 people gave up their lives for others to live. It is not there.

Anyhow, so the people doing these video screaming in Hunting Beach at people are full of lies!

One guy asked another Have you ever taken God name in vain? The guy said yes! The correct answer is no! God dam it is not taking God's name in vain!

How could he take God's name in vain when the Jewish scholars removed the name hundreds of years ago! It is a lost name. No one knows God's name. :-)

Can you imagine claiming that because one is a navy seal and was dragged threw the town and died that he gave his life up for his fellow man! Iraq is not the USA neighbors.

It just garbage and crazy talk.