. Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.
For topics that are more about faith, religion and religious organisations than anything else.
- Posts: 24067
- Joined: July 3rd, 2007, 10:26 pm
Latest post of the previous page:
No, they haven't censored youtube altogether, but it seems CH4 doesn't want the content to be seen elsewhere. Curious.
There could easily be copyright issues with some programmes in different countries. Depends on who made the programme, what contracts were signed and who owns the copyright.
There are three fundamental questions for anyone advocating Brexit:
1. What, precisely, are the significant and tangible benefits of leaving the EU?
2. What damage to the UK and its citizens is an acceptable price to pay for those benefits?
3. Which ruling of the ECJ is most persuasive of the need to leave its jurisdiction?
- Posts: 869
- Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:42 am
Yeah, TV companies are very active in taking their content off YouTube now. I like to keep up with American politics and finding clips of Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow and Stephen Colbert is a nightmare, you can't even get it from the channel's website.