INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used. For further information, see our Privacy Policy. Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

End days prophecy...extremely sad reality

For topics that are more about faith, religion and religious organisations than anything else.
Nirvanam

End days prophecy...extremely sad reality

#1 Post by Nirvanam » September 12th, 2010, 11:18 pm

Guys, I watched this video - a documentary on the End days prophecy in the book of revelations, of the bible. The documentary is such a sad truth, it just strengthens your urge to quash such belief systems once and for all. It shows how the End-days believers are actually working towards the creation of the prophecy. How the end-days movement in the USA has spun off an industry in itself...a must watch. A belief in some bullshit is making the believers work actively to ensure that bullshit actually happens.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... l=en&emb=1#

It's a Brit program I think...have any of you seen this on TV?

grammar king

Re: End days prophecy...extremely sad reality

#2 Post by grammar king » September 12th, 2010, 11:29 pm

Yeah I saw it, doesn't he go to the cave where John supposedly had the vision, and find some suspicious looking mushrooms?

Nirvanam

Re: End days prophecy...extremely sad reality

#3 Post by Nirvanam » September 12th, 2010, 11:55 pm

grammar king wrote:Yeah I saw it, doesn't he go to the cave where John supposedly had the vision, and find some suspicious looking mushrooms?
Yep yep, it is that one. It seems those mushrooms are used as hallucination agents and they can induce a sense of reality to them. That's the reason, the program theorizes, that John had "visions" of creatures from hell and the evil surroundings of hell