INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

What will you be doing at 11:00 on 6 March?

For topics that are more about faith, religion and religious organisations than anything else.
Alan H

What will you be doing at 11:00 on 6 March?

#1 Post by Alan H » March 5th, 2009, 11:02 pm

This happens tomorrow morning, so if you find any illnesses suddenly cured, limbs regrowing or your bank account suddenly back in the black, you'll know why. (I thought the reference to Jade Goody was particularly tastless.)
********************************************************************************
The Faith Of Britain
http://thefaithofbritain.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to The Faith Of Britain!

Faith Of Britain Day is a day that focuses all of the positive energy in the country towards achieving our hopes and aspirations. For exactly two minutes on March 6th at 11.00am our consortium of psychics and healers will act as a channel for the positive thoughts of the entire country.

Why March 6th at 11.00am?

March 6th has been chosen as Faith of Britain Day because March is a time of seeing light emerging from the darkness of Winter, therefore emphasising hope in an unsure world. Numerologically this date is symbolic because the 3rd month, the 6th day and the 9th year are all multiples of 3 which is about balance - which is what we strive to achieve as humans. The time, 11.00am is a master number, or a powerful 2 (1 + 1) which is the duality of the inner and outer self, encouraging us to look within to find solutions.
Utilizing the incredible force of positive thinking.

Faith of Britain Day will help us all overcome whatever obstacles and difficulties we may face as a country, an economy and as individuals. With over 80 million people concentrating their mental energies at the same time on the same day, we will unleash an irresistible psychic force that will, quite literally, make our dreams come true.

Faith of Britain recognizes that Britain is a multi-cultural, multi-faith family. All of our faiths and beliefs have one common thread: the belief that positive thinking makes positive things happen.

We all know the pain of watching a loved one suffering, so take this opportunity to use this 2 minutes tomorrow at 11.00am to say prayers of healing for Jade Goody, sending love and support to her family and loved ones.

Showing love and compassion towards others is our way of enabling us to raise human consciousness. This is how we can really make a difference!
How do I take part?

At exactly 11.00 am on March 6th 2009, we ask that you stop whatever you are doing for just two minutes. Take the time to focus on something you want to change, improve upon, or new, you would like to create for two or more persons. The more people included in your intention, the better. This can include your family, loved ones, friends, community, or any group dynamic you wish to focus on. It's the intention that counts and should always be for the highest good of all.
Why will this work?

It is a proven scientific fact that thinking about something often causes it to happen. Some call this quantum physics. Others simply call it "faith." We ask that you open your mind to joining in with a unique psychic force that will change our lives through the power of thought.

[Retrieved: Thu Mar 05 2009 22:58:16 GMT+0000 (GMT Standard Time)]

###################
Alan Henness

There are three fundamental questions for anyone advocating Brexit:

1. What, precisely, are the significant and tangible benefits of leaving the EU?
2. What damage to the UK and its citizens is an acceptable price to pay for those benefits?
3. Which ruling of the ECJ is most persuasive of the need to leave its jurisdiction?

jaywhat

Re: What will you be doing at 11:00 on 6 March?

#2 Post by jaywhat » March 6th, 2009, 6:11 am

I'll possibly be in the Co-op so I shall be thinking really hard.

Nick

#3 Post by Nick » March 6th, 2009, 8:55 am

It is a proven scientific fact that thinking about something often causes it to happen. Some call this quantum physics. Others simply call it "faith."
It is utter, utter nonsense like this which must be exposed for what it is.

I'll be praying for that.

MedMae

#4 Post by MedMae » March 6th, 2009, 9:42 am

I'll be working on my dissertation. (running out of time!) But I'm sure there are people who are willing to day that what I study is a religion, (I am studying part of biology.) which is as much nonsense as this idea. They already have their holy days, let them stick with them, rather than try to force faith on all of us. Grrrr.
Complexity is just simplicity multiplied to a point which exceeds a particular level of comprehension. - Theowarner

Alan C.

#5 Post by Alan C. » March 6th, 2009, 10:59 am

It should be a big day for miracles as today is also the "World day of prayer".
Abstinence Makes the Church Grow Fondlers.

Alan H

#6 Post by Alan H » March 6th, 2009, 12:12 pm

It's a miracle! The sun rose in the east this morning!
Alan Henness

1. What, precisely, are the significant and tangible benefits of leaving the EU?
2. What damage to the UK and its citizens is an acceptable price to pay for those benefits?
3. Which ruling of the ECJ is most persuasive of the need to leave its jurisdiction?

jdc

#7 Post by jdc » March 7th, 2009, 9:12 pm

I was fine until yesterday at 11am and suddenly felt "a bit peaky". Possibly due to negative energy being channelled. Should I complain to the Faith of Britain folks? :smile:
My Blog; Twitter.
Email: 325jdc325 (at) googlemail.com

Alan H

#8 Post by Alan H » March 7th, 2009, 9:28 pm

As well as the ASA and Trading Standards?
Alan Henness

lewist

#9 Post by lewist » March 7th, 2009, 10:51 pm

Alan H wrote:At exactly 11.00 am on March 6th 2009...
Bother. I missed it. It sounded dead good too. :exit:
Carpe diem. Savour every moment.