£21.62 reserves one place at Crisis at Christmas and provides...
* welcoming support from people who really care
* three nutritious hot meals including Christmas dinner
* the chance to shower and change clothes, have a haircut and get a health check
* expert advice on life-changing issues like housing and employment
* an introduction to Crisis year-round services for training and support for the future
There are three fundamental questions for anyone advocating Brexit:
1. What, precisely, are the significant and tangible benefits of leaving the EU?
2. What damage to the UK and its citizens is an acceptable price to pay for those benefits?
3. Which ruling of the ECJ is most persuasive of the need to leave its jurisdiction?