INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

UK Organ Donor's register

For news of events, petitions and campaigns that may be of interest to humanists and secularists.
Nick

Re: UK Organ Donor's register

#21 Post by Nick » March 23rd, 2013, 12:28 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

getreal wrote:I have already registered, is there any way I can check my details? I can see how to ammend my details, but can't see how I can check they are there.
Just stumbled on this post because of a later entry. In my case, the number 115 on my driving licence apparently mean I am on the donor register for various things. (Not sure what, but I ticked them all!)

Alan H

#22 Post by Alan H » March 11th, 2016, 9:48 pm

Alan Henness

There are three fundamental questions for anyone advocating Brexit:

1. What, precisely, are the significant and tangible benefits of leaving the EU?
2. What damage to the UK and its citizens is an acceptable price to pay for those benefits?
3. Which ruling of the ECJ is most persuasive of the need to leave its jurisdiction?

Dave B

#23 Post by Dave B » March 11th, 2016, 9:57 pm

Err, be on a whole load of drugs, have a knackered heart and kidneys that are a bit dicey as well. Eyes not worth a lot either, floaters in lenses, retinas crinkled . . .

Not even enough hair to make a wig.

But I am still on the recycle list if they want bits to practice on etc.
"Look forward; yesterday was a lesson, if you did not learn from it you wasted it."
Me, 2015

Alan H

#24 Post by Alan H » March 11th, 2016, 10:00 pm

Dave B wrote:
Err, be on a whole load of drugs, have a knackered heart and kidneys that are a bit dicey as well. Eyes not worth a lot either, floaters in lenses, retinas crinkled . . .

Not even enough hair to make a wig.

But I am still on the recycle list if they want bits to practice on etc.
Don't necessarily disagree, but I'm leaving it up to the doctors at the end of the day...
Alan Henness

1. What, precisely, are the significant and tangible benefits of leaving the EU?
2. What damage to the UK and its citizens is an acceptable price to pay for those benefits?
3. Which ruling of the ECJ is most persuasive of the need to leave its jurisdiction?

kanimiro

#25 Post by kanimiro » June 7th, 2016, 7:57 am

I have already registered..... but it needs a card....
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.

Dave B

#26 Post by Dave B » June 7th, 2016, 8:33 am

kanimiro wrote:I have already registered..... but it needs a card....
Greetings to TH kanimiro :)

I am registered online and carry a home made card saying so, then they can check on the register with no problem. My NHS humber is on the card as well do they can access my medical records.

Going to introduce yourself in introductions?
"Look forward; yesterday was a lesson, if you did not learn from it you wasted it."
Me, 2015

Tetenterre

#27 Post by Tetenterre » March 12th, 2017, 2:00 pm

Just renewed my car tax online. The process ended with an opportunity to sign up as an organ donor. Good to see.
Steve

Quantum Theory: The branch of science with which people who know absolutely sod all about quantum theory can explain anything.

Alan H

#28 Post by Alan H » March 12th, 2017, 2:20 pm

Tetenterre wrote:Just renewed my car tax online. The process ended with an opportunity to sign up as an organ donor. Good to see.
Good to see that. I wonder if it'll be added to any other official forms/applications?
Alan Henness

Tetenterre

#29 Post by Tetenterre » March 12th, 2017, 2:38 pm

Alan H wrote:
Tetenterre wrote:Just renewed my car tax online. The process ended with an opportunity to sign up as an organ donor. Good to see.
Good to see that. I wonder if it'll be added to any other official forms/applications?
I think I had the opportunity to sign up when I last updated (new address) my driving license.
Steve

Quantum Theory: The branch of science with which people who know absolutely sod all about quantum theory can explain anything.

jj50

#30 Post by jj50 » July 24th, 2017, 11:02 am

My husband and I are on the organ donor's register.Here in Wales you have to opt out rather than opt in.