INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

About Positive Humanism

For news of events, petitions and campaigns that may be of interest to humanists and secularists.
Maria Mac
Site Admin

About Positive Humanism

#1 Post by Maria Mac » January 22nd, 2008, 3:22 pm

I've always been in two minds about whether to have a separate forum for petitions or campaigns. Now Colin has suggested that we have an Events page on the main website. I really like this idea - but will there be enough events to justify this? I thought I'd start this new forum as an experiment. I'll post here any events I hear of that may be of interest to users and ask that others do the same. In time, if we think it's worth doing, we'll make an Events page on the main site that can copy the notices from this forum.

When posting events, please put the location in the threat title (and the date if there is room).

As far as petitions and campaigns are concerned, my thoughts at the moment are that they be posted here. But if people also want to post in the appropriate forum and draw attention to it they can do so.

Existing petitions will just be copied here and the threads locked - the originals together with any subsequent posts can stay where they are.

Once events have passed or petitions closed, the threads will be archived here.