INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

Five Word Story, with a blank

Otherwise known as the Games Room, think of this as a subforum of the social club reserved just for sociable icebreaker games. Beware - they can be addictive!
jaywhat

Re: Five Word Story, with a blank

#221 Post by jaywhat » December 7th, 2013, 6:40 am

Latest post of the previous page:

"Change," said the conductor sticking the note in his duffel bag, "is usually good when it comes with an aneroid barometer and a stick thermometer for testing the temperature of porridge."

"Porridge?" he bellowed. "Porridge? You wouldn't serve a knight stuff like that! Get out, and never dare darken my countenance again with your grimace, your smirk, your petentious{}

Ken H

#222 Post by Ken H » December 7th, 2013, 3:58 pm

"Change," said the conductor sticking the note in his duffel bag, "is usually good when it comes with an aneroid barometer and a stick thermometer for testing the temperature of porridge."

"Porridge?" he bellowed. "Porridge? You wouldn't serve a knight stuff like that! Get out, and never dare darken my countenance again with your grimace, your smirk, your pretentious assumption that you can cook { }
This is one of the great social functions of science - to free people of superstition. - Steven Weinberg

Dave B

#223 Post by Dave B » December 7th, 2013, 4:07 pm

"Porridge?" he bellowed. "Porridge? You wouldn't serve a knight stuff like that! Get out, and never dare darken my countenance again with your grimace, your smirk, your pretentious assumption that you can cook anything fit for a {} like
"Look forward; yesterday was a lesson, if you did not learn from it you wasted it."
Me, 2015

thundril

#224 Post by thundril » December 7th, 2013, 4:50 pm

"Porridge?" he bellowed. "Porridge? You wouldn't serve a knight stuff like that! Get out, and never dare darken my countenance again with your grimace, your smirk, your pretentious assumption that you can cook anything fit for a Facebook like." The conductor { }, flourishing his baton

Ken H

#225 Post by Ken H » December 7th, 2013, 10:27 pm

"Porridge?" he bellowed. "Porridge? You wouldn't serve a knight stuff like that! Get out, and never dare darken my countenance again with your grimace, your smirk, your pretentious assumption that you can cook anything fit for a Facebook like." The conductor grimaced, flourishing his baton obscenely, he { } at
This is one of the great social functions of science - to free people of superstition. - Steven Weinberg

jaywhat

#226 Post by jaywhat » December 8th, 2013, 10:36 am

"Porridge?" he bellowed. "Porridge? You wouldn't serve a knight stuff like that! Get out, and never dare darken my countenance again with your grimace, your smirk, your pretentious assumption that you can cook anything fit for a Facebook like." The conductor grimaced, flourishing his baton obscenely, he winked at the mirror by the {} and

Dave B

#227 Post by Dave B » December 8th, 2013, 10:50 am

"Porridge?" he bellowed. "Porridge? You wouldn't serve a knight stuff like that! Get out, and never dare darken my countenance again with your grimace, your smirk, your pretentious assumption that you can cook anything fit for a Facebook like." The conductor grimaced, flourishing his baton obscenely, he winked at the mirror by the door and made a {} exit on
"Look forward; yesterday was a lesson, if you did not learn from it you wasted it."
Me, 2015

thundril

#228 Post by thundril » December 8th, 2013, 3:27 pm

"Porridge?" he bellowed. "Porridge? You wouldn't serve a knight stuff like that! Get out, and never dare darken my countenance again with your grimace, your smirk, your pretentious assumption that you can cook anything fit for a Facebook like." The conductor grimaced, flourishing his baton obscenely, he winked at the mirror by the door and made a fire exit on Monday. "Can you { } the

Dave B

#229 Post by Dave B » December 8th, 2013, 5:43 pm

"Porridge?" he bellowed. "Porridge? You wouldn't serve a knight stuff like that! Get out, and never dare darken my countenance again with your grimace, your smirk, your pretentious assumption that you can cook anything fit for a Facebook like." The conductor grimaced, flourishing his baton obscenely, he winked at the mirror by the door and made a fire exit on Monday.

"Can you believe the gall of that man," {}
Me, 2015

thundril

#230 Post by thundril » December 8th, 2013, 5:58 pm

"Porridge?" he bellowed. "Porridge? You wouldn't serve a knight stuff like that! Get out, and never dare darken my countenance again with your grimace, your smirk, your pretentious assumption that you can cook anything fit for a Facebook like." The conductor grimaced, flourishing his baton obscenely, he winked at the mirror by the door and made a fire exit on Monday.

"Can you believe the gall of that man," enquired Cedric the { } gall skeptic.

Ken H

#231 Post by Ken H » December 8th, 2013, 7:52 pm

"Can you believe the gall of that man," enquired Cedric the bitter gall skeptic. "He thinks that witches { }

thundril

#232 Post by thundril » December 9th, 2013, 12:49 am

"Can you believe the gall of that man," enquired Cedric the bitter gall skeptic. "He thinks that witches caused it. Whereas { } clearly indicate

jaywhat

#233 Post by jaywhat » December 9th, 2013, 6:58 am

"Can you believe the gall of that man," enquired Cedric the bitter gall skeptic. "He thinks that witches caused it. Whereas wikipedics clearly indicate the exact opposite {} forensic effect

Ken H

#234 Post by Ken H » December 10th, 2013, 8:41 pm

"Can you believe the gall of that man," enquired Cedric the bitter gall skeptic. "He thinks that witches caused it. Whereas wikipedics clearly indicate the exact opposite of the forensic effect, which nobody understands. However, { }

Dave B

#235 Post by Dave B » December 10th, 2013, 8:45 pm

"Can you believe the gall of that man," enquired Cedric the bitter gall skeptic. "He thinks that witches caused it. Whereas wikipedics clearly indicate the exact opposite of the forensic effect, which nobody understands. However, sod this for a game {}
Me, 2015

thundril

#236 Post by thundril » December 10th, 2013, 10:13 pm

"Can you believe the gall of that man," enquired Cedric the bitter gall skeptic. "He thinks that witches caused it. Whereas wikipedics clearly indicate the exact opposite of the forensic effect, which nobody understands. However, sod this for a game safari. Mice make much { } challenging { }.

jaywhat

#237 Post by jaywhat » December 11th, 2013, 6:32 am

"Can you believe the gall of that man," enquired Cedric the bitter gall skeptic. "He thinks that witches caused it. Whereas wikipedics clearly indicate the exact opposite of the forensic effect, which nobody understands. However, sod this for a game safari. Mice make much more challenging topics and do not mind{ }.

thundril

#238 Post by thundril » December 11th, 2013, 10:01 am

Mice make much more challenging topics and do not mind being watched. { }, on the other { }

Ken H

#239 Post by Ken H » December 11th, 2013, 2:31 pm

Mice make much more challenging topics and do not mind being watched. Weasels, on the other hand, are closely related to { }

Dave B

#240 Post by Dave B » December 11th, 2013, 2:33 pm

Ken H wrote:Mice make much more challenging topics and do not mind being watched. Weasels, on the other hand, are closely related to politicians and only like being {}
Me, 2015

thundril

#241 Post by thundril » December 11th, 2013, 2:34 pm

Mice make much more challenging topics and do not mind being watched. Weasels, on the other hand, are closely related to each other, and should { } before