INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

Cheddar Gorge 6

Otherwise known as the Games Room, think of this as a subforum of the social club reserved just for sociable icebreaker games. Beware - they can be addictive!
Fia

Re: Cheddar Gorge 6

#121 Post by Fia » September 18th, 2009, 10:14 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Alan C - I'll explain Mornington Crescent to you over a glass or two when we come to visit you next month...

Jaywhat - I understand your pedantry towards the original game, so how about we play another one later strictly to the rules? You can post them for us so there's no misunderstanding :D

back on topic if not rules:

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant, however, if even Prince Charming asked for obscure, even cheesier verses then someone uglier would undoubtedly hold sparkly things.
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing where owlets fear to whistle Dixie. Besides, Which natural flavours are indisputably, dramatically and

jaywhat

#122 Post by jaywhat » September 19th, 2009, 6:43 am

Dear Heathens
May I say you are sadly deluded despite Dawkins’s valiant caress, which frankly didn’t do much to elucidate any thing useful, however I nonchalantly and lasciviously propose to bankrupt every last orphanage in the nether regions of Alexander the awesomely handsome aardvark with wickedly luminescent cairngorms. Have you ever dreamed about nuns with Kalashnikovs and feathers, while vigorously paddling a smelly yet remarkably exhilarating canoe? I don't recall my cheesecake being manipulated in remembrance of Hugh Grant, however, if even Prince Charming asked for obscure, even cheesier verses then someone uglier would undoubtedly hold sparkly things.
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing where owlets fear to whistle Dixie. Besides, which natural flavours are indisputably, dramatically and
somehow

Maria Mac
Site Admin

#123 Post by Maria Mac » September 19th, 2009, 11:49 am

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing where owlets fear to whistle Dixie. Besides which natural flavours are indisputably, dramatically and somehow unnatural.

jaywhat

#124 Post by jaywhat » September 19th, 2009, 3:01 pm

Dear Heathens
Glittering aliens will boldly go probing where owlets fear to whistle Dixie. Besides which natural flavours are indisputably, dramatically and somehow unnatural.

Yours

Maria Mac
Site Admin

#125 Post by Maria Mac » September 19th, 2009, 10:52 pm

Dear Heathens

Yours

Theresa

Right that's it finished. Let's make a better job of CG7.