INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

Talk to Yourself

Otherwise known as the Games Room, think of this as a subforum of the social club reserved just for sociable icebreaker games. Beware - they can be addictive!
jaywhat

Re: Talk to Yourself

#441 Post by jaywhat » May 12th, 2017, 7:22 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Dora not around this morning but I shall see her later. As for Ninny I shall not see her until tomorrow when she returns from her knitting week in Pisa. I have been up a lonely tower as well.
I get a visit from a poet friend this morning and then afternoon a physio brings me more exercises .....??

animist

#442 Post by animist » May 12th, 2017, 11:05 am

JW and Ninny - not a pleasant thought to put in your minds, but there is a cat killer around this area (East Grinstead/Croydon). Hope you don't have any similar problem where you are :smile:

animist

#443 Post by animist » May 15th, 2017, 9:47 am

further to my previous post, and this time I really am talking to myself (as my addressees in the previous post did not respond). What a pity that cats are not sheep when there's a predator around! My spouse instructed me not to let the cats out ("Who let the cats out??" she barked). But as yesterday was actually a tiny bit warm, I did so, under my own inexpert supervision. Supervising cats is not easy, believe me, especially when one of them is terrified of being out, yet runs away when I try to bring her back in. Glad to say, they have nevertheless avoided the East Grinstead cat killer

jaywhat

#444 Post by jaywhat » May 16th, 2017, 6:07 am

Dora went out of her cat flap about half an hour ago. Now I am back upstairs and my biscuits and milk are my pre brekka. The bin men come this morning so I think of them wherever they live in town getting ready for their working day.

jaywhat

#445 Post by jaywhat » May 19th, 2017, 11:15 am

I want to open a few new folders for my documents and then I can move documents into the relevant folders when I feel like it.

jaywhat

#446 Post by jaywhat » May 26th, 2017, 6:44 am

Need to continue having a decent chat now and again even if I am an old bore. Need to chat with a it of honesty and not too much repetitiveness