. Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.
...on serious topics that don't fit anywhere else at present.
- Posts: 3446
- Joined: July 14th, 2007, 8:38 am
Reality doesn't care about who lives and who dies. It doesn't care about who suffers and who doesn't. That's why 99.99% of all species to ever evolve on Earth are already extinct. That's why there are natural disasters and diseases which cause so much death, destruction and suffering. Unless we wise up, we and the remaining 0.01% of the extant species will also go extinct. We need to work together to ensure our common good. Please join our worldwide charity: https://www.facebook.com/CanWithCandle
Thank you ever so much.