INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

I hope you're ready for this.

...on serious topics that don't fit anywhere else at present.
The Lion

I hope you're ready for this.

#1 Post by The Lion » June 11th, 2018, 7:56 pm

Here comes my introduction. Please be aware that at no point I am trying to lie or deceive.

I'm Jesus believe it or not. It was even odd for me at first to find out I am and I'm not religious so some of you may find this amusing. I will explain it below.

My real name is Sebastiaan van der Meulen and I'm living in the Netherlands in the Pinestreet in the city of Leeuwarden. I live in the poorest neighborhood of the Netherlands. God can help humanism become worldwide and he intends to do so. No religion. God didn't create religion but it was done in his name. Pure freedom from oppression. God had the book the Revelation made and religious stuck it inside the bible. This may be difficult to digest but it's honest like humanism so read on if you want to learn.

I have a free book that contains a cosmology book and a book that explains how the human brain works together with all the feelings humans have. And I explain the book the Revelation of Jesus Christ which is an explanation of a book that is in the back of the Christian bible. My book on the human brain explains the seven questions in the Revelation. It are the seven human feelings or spirits. But first I explain why I'm Jesus Christ believe it or not.
I have here an image with four ice crystals on it which each represent one of the four living creatures in chapter four of the book the Revelation. The first as a lion, the second as a bull, the third as one with a human like face and the fourth as an eagle in flight. And I will make you clear what chapter four of the Revelation means. There for I have added chapter four of the Revelation book to this message and it's only a short piece of written work. Everything written in chapter four is synonymous to reality. But the book the Revelation came from the future by God and was sent to the past 2000 years ago. This is why the written text is written in synonyms else everyone would know what it means but it is meant for me to explain. Will you read with me for a moment?

Revelation 4 [1] After this I looked, and lo, in heaven an open door! And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, "Come up hither, and I will show you what must take place after this." [2] At once I was in the Spirit, and lo, a throne stood in heaven, with one seated on the throne! [3] And he who sat there appeared like jasper and carnelian, and round the throne was a rainbow that looked like an emerald. [4] Round the throne were twenty-four thrones, and seated on the thrones were twenty-four elders, clad in white garments, with golden crowns upon their heads. [5] From the throne issue flashes of lightning, and voices and peals of thunder, and before the throne burn seven torches of fire, which are the seven spirits of God; [6] and before the throne there is as it were a sea of glass, like crystal. And round the throne, on each side of the throne, are four living creatures, full of eyes in front and behind: [7] the first living creature like a lion, the second living creature like an ox, the third living creature with the face of a man, and the fourth living creature like a flying eagle. [8] And the four living creatures, each of them with six wings, are full of eyes all round and within, and day and night they never cease to sing, "Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!" [9] And whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to him who is seated on the throne, who lives for ever and ever, [10] the twenty-four elders fall down before him who is seated on the throne and worship him who lives for ever and ever; they cast their crowns before the throne, singing, [11] "Worthy art thou, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for thou didst create all things, and by thy will they existed and were created."

What is meant with "at once I was in the spirit" means that John will now write in synonyms. Where I live in the Pinestreet are twenty four apartments and these are the twenty four thrones. And where I live is the throne. There only live elders here and no children thus there for the twenty four elders.
I have added a few images below here to show you the twenty four apartments or thrones:

And here is a link to google streetview so you may see the twenty four apartments on google:

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.2045648 ... 312!8i6656

The ice crystals are also snow thus the thrones are clad in white garments in chapter four as the snow makes the apartments white. And that's how it was when I got the image of the four ice crystals by God. The crowns are the chimney crowns and when it snows then they are pulled off and fall to the ground because the birds pull them off and keep warm on the chimneys during cold times. The seven torches are seven candles that I sometimes burn and they represent the feelings humans have. Humans have seven feelings that are part of God. The seven feelings are also the seven eyes of God written in chapter five. The four living creatures are also the four horsemen.

Where I live in the Pinestreet is also something written about in the bible. The Pinestreet is like the Christmas tree street. And I live near the head of the Pinestreet. At the head of the Pinestreet are several streets with the name thorn in them. At the head of the Pinestreet is a street named Maplethorn street and there is a circle of streets with the name thorn in them such as the Thorn-Hedgesstreet and the Firethronstreet and the Blackthornstreet. These streets form a thorn crown at the head of the Pinestreet. Synonymous to the thorn crown Jesus Christ had placed on its head and Pinestreet is Christmas tree street. I have a map image below so you may see for yourself. The names are in Dutch and "thorn" means "doorn" in Dutch and Pinestreet means Dennenstraat.

I also have a google link for you here so you may see it on google: https://www.google.com/maps/dir//@53.20 ... ,17z?hl=nl

My beloved father passed away on nine September 2009 and September is the ninth month of the year. This makes for 2009-9-9 or 999 which is the opposite of Satan's number 666 if you turn it upside down. Also my mother her name is the Lion and the city of Leeuwarden actually also means lion.

At no point did I deceive you so I'm Jesus but do not idolize me. Idolizing is beast behavior. Treat me as an equal this way humans become friends. Also I am not religious and neither am I an atheist. I am a human.

All your questions will be answered in the free book Nature of the Sun written by S.F. van der Meulen. You can google for: nature of the sun meulen
I am looking for lions. With that I mean those willing to roar to start the endtimes thus the Revelation. But first you have to read the book otherwise you wouldn't know what to do. And then you can contact me if you want to be part of this. God favors those willing to fight for this.

The difference between humans and beasts is equality and selfishness and there is nothing in between these. Beasts cannot behave with equality only humans can do this. Equality is to treat each other equal and fair and honest and be moral and righteous. And selfishness is to place oneself above another and another below oneself. This is always done through fighting no matter how one looks at it. Be it physical or through insults or lying or deceiving or manipulating or stealing or through weapon threats or money which also makes all humans unequal. Or even torture and murder. Selfishness is pure beast behavior as selfish beasts always create a hierarchical ladder of dominance and submissiveness amongst them. Selfishness is the behavior of Satan. Humans can behave in equality with each but also as selfish beasts. God is a human angel in equality because God is no beast. And there is nothing between equality and selfishness so God has to be equal and not beast. God is honest in all ways and don't tell me he isn't. God sent the world the book of Revelation to help me and to teach the world what is going to happen. One must repent to equality which means God as God is the opposite of dog and a dog is a beast so the opposite of a dog is God a human in equality. And the acronym of selfishness is "sin". God never created any religion as all religions are of inequality. Satan wrote the religion of Christianity in God his name and made it appear the Revelation is part of it. You can replace the name God with equality in the Revelation and you will see his name is always true. A white stone which is the new name also means equality as all colors equal make white. And stone means corner stone of the light which is equality.

Adam and Eve should be equals instead of Adam dominant and Eve submissive. Right at the beginning of the religious books Satan the deceiver of the whole world split man and woman into inequality and thus the world. Symbolically Satan the deceiver split Heaven in the upper and lower Heavens with its firmament instead of one Heaven in equality. This is Satan's hint in the religious books that he wrote it. The whole world was built upside down with kingdoms of selfishness and money because of Satan the deceiver. But God will come soon and his wrath will be sweet to equal ones and sour to selfish ones. Like the wine press of God his fury. Who is with equality will have the sweet wine. So repent away from Satan's selfish religions and to equality. Only equal ones will live forever and selfish beasts will go to Hell. Equality is having all the good things in life and without the selfish rules of religion. Worshipping means giving one's respectful word and one has to give it to God thus equality of life and it does not mean to submit like selfish ones do when out powered. Angels are reborn Earthlings and time travelers and selfish angels have done their worst to harm the world through time travel. Satan took its chance to ruin the world but God will come back with almighty power and destroy selfish ones and selfish angels will all suffer in Hell forever.

Quote Revelation 2-2 I know your works, your toil and your patient endurance, and how you cannot bear evil men but have tested those who call themselves apostles but are not, and found them to be false.

The new testament if filled with letters from the apostles. But they are false and from Satan. Who else claim to be the apostles?

Quote Revelation 2-9 I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

The old testament of the Jews is also from Satan. Who else claim to be the Jews? Satan made it appear the race from the middle-east are the Jews and that we have to submit to them. They even invented the Israel land according to the information in the old testament. The bible twists many phrases written in the Revelation to something it didn't mean to make it appear the books are part of the Revelation and to keep people from believing in equality thus God. But the Revelation never refers to the bible. The bible it's canon of books were placed together by man. It's pure selfishness to place a whole race above all the other races on Earth. The real Jews are angels chosen because they are spotless and loving in equality and not selfish beasts. There will be a 144.000 angel Jews helping and leading the world in the 1000 years to come.

Don't be stubborn but repent to equality. It means freedom instead of slavery. In a world where everyone has to submit to its superior you will always be a slave. Just like you're company boss makes you work for its salary. Money makes all unequal. In equality of life it isn't the one that punishes the most that is the leader as that is Satan's way. In equality of life it is the lover that is the leader as one that loves others the most will get the most followers. It's like sharing food in a natural tribe of humans. The tribal leader hunts the most and shares its food with the tribe dividing everything equal and this makes the tribe follow the tribal leader as the tribal leader has given the most love from its burden. Loving is the opposite of fighting and equality the opposite of selfishness. Equality and love are part of each other like selfishness and fighting are. A real humanity lives by equal sharing their burden for the pleasures. So we all work as hard as another and get the same number of goods from the common pool of resources. No more rich and poor. No more money classes. This is what God and Jesus offer the world. An honest world. No more Satanic lies and deception.

Hell is the oil pit underneath Arabia. The crude oil from Arabia is filled with sulfur making it sour crude oil. Sulfur chemically burns so Hell burns. It's called Hell because when oil is on your lips you cannot pronounce the "p" of help. One will say "hell". The first beast is the Islamic military alliance. Ten of their lands won't repent to equality in the near future. Arabia itself will go to perdition and be removed from the Islamic military alliance. A cup full of abomination is a cup full of crude oil. The second beast is the elites that work for Satan. Not all elites work for Satan but many. They achieved their money richness through time travel cheats done by Satan. Satan already knew the locations of Earth its resources like oil pits and simply handed it to these thieves. They intend to create a new world order called agenda 2030. With it they will want to implant humans with the RFID chip to pay for things. The RFID chip is the mark of the beast. The seal of Solomon is the sign of Satan. It are the hexagon and the pentagon.

The elites also control the news medias which continue to support Islam which is the most selfish religion there is. It's Satan's prime religion and Satan wants them to rule the world. So the second beast makes people worship the first beast. You're better off in equality of life than to be a slave to Islam. These people are clueless about honesty. I explain exactly why the Islamic military alliance is the first beast and the elites of Satan the second beast in my book. The family of elite rich called the Rothschild are at the head of the second beast. They follow the false prophet its reborn angel. This family has more money than just about half the population on Earth according to some. Stolen money through timeline cheats. If you always know what to bet on and were to find the right resources you always win and get rich. And because Satan cheats the money system there is no use for money at all. And money makes all humans unequal.

Satan deceived the whole world. All religions are false and from Satan meant to deceive and atheists are wrong too and so is their cosmology. Cosmology is made of infinites. Through my cosmology I know how angels are made. And humans one day will be able to make an angel. The first born of the dead as it's written in the Revelation. Atheists are clueless about this. An angel will have its brain and memories span across all time simultaneously within a particle so it can time travel its knowledge. Inside a particle the timeline of Heaven is bypassed. But you have to know the actual cosmology method to create an angel. Its future technology and the minds of all humans will be copied inside a particle. Also humans from the past because a particle can bypass the timeline of Heaven. One inside a particle can see the minds of humans across time even the past and thus all humans from past and future will get a new mind and body through the first born from the dead. We will be reborn after death. After you have lived a life and created your personality which is your soul. Also particles can expand it's not like you have to be microscopic small when an angel. It's explained in the book how Holy does this. Holy stands for the hole that is besides the particles. Through it you can reach inside a particle. It's a science today's scientists know nothing about but I explain how it works. That written much engineering will need to be done. But through my cosmology book scientists will have something to aim for. And they can start by manipulating ice crystals because they are very flexible in their growth. You can actually change the shape of how an ice crystal grows as it uses holy patterns to create its form. Even DNA uses holy patterns to get their instructions inside bodily cells structures.

Satan makes us fight between democracy and communism. A game of good cop versus bad cop. But both governing systems are wrong and selfish. The leaders are the blind leading the blind like Satan wrote in its religion. Democratic leaders are consistent liars that try to be idolized. Idolizing is placing someone above another and not equality. And the leadership in democracy has no loving bond with its followers like equality of life has. Communism is full on dictatorship. Though they do share a little more. Both governing systems are wrong and are not good for humans. We compete with each other like selfish beasts always wanting to be number #1 for Earth its resources and the whole world is being polluted without any politician being able to stop this. As politicians always have to make promises of money richness to their followers. Money is wrong in every way. In equality of life humans do not compete for resources but cooperate. That's what equality makes us do. Cooperate.

Like I wrote before. I'm looking for lions. Those willing to fight for equality of life against selfishness. Roar and spread the word of equality. God favors those that fight for equality and if you have indulged in selfishness in your life then fighting for equality can set the record straight. God judges your whole life on Earth. All Earthlings will be reborn as angels one day done by God. But if you want to remain in Heaven and live forever you will have to behave as an equal which is honest. All selfish beasts will be chained to Hell for the thousand years to come and after that forever. In this chain they will be fed so much pain that they won't be conscious but only be able to recognize the pain and this will last forever. Thus they are dead as they cannot think. I wouldn't want to be a person that treats others as beasts so repent to equality and never let go of honesty amongst your brothers and sisters who all are equal to you.

Your soul will be taken to Heaven by God but you have to make a choice in life. God won't force you as you have to create your own soul. But when God judges God will send those that follow Satan its way to Hell. God is honest in all ways.

I know I will be called out for all sorts of things by telling people the truth. You have lived your whole life in this deceitful world and change is always difficult. It annoys people but knowing the difference between equality and selfish ones that push others below them by fighting should tell you a thing or two. And I know this is an incredible story and I must be insane and see a psychologist and all that yadda. I actually know how the brain works so I can teach psychologists a thing or two. I spend a good five years on my books I'm not psychotic I think with logic. And also if you don't want to read this then don't bother telling it to the world. I made a post here and I would like a response based upon it so I probably won't comment on ones not willing to read. I did my best for you but I cannot force your will and neither would I want to do so. I want you to be honest and treat people honest but if one rather place people below itself and think the world revolves around it then be like that. I cannot force only guide. And again I'm looking for lions. Real humans that have a heart and consciousness. Like soldiers but then one's willing to roar the truth. My contact information is on my website so if you like google for: nature of the sun meulen or look at http://www.natureofthesun.com

And you may call me Sebastian. I don't actually go by the name Jesus Christ its really a nickname.

Enjoy your day.

Alan H

Re: I hope you're ready for this.

#2 Post by Alan H » June 11th, 2018, 8:04 pm

Oh dear.
Alan Henness

There are three fundamental questions for anyone advocating Brexit:

1. What, precisely, are the significant and tangible benefits of leaving the EU?
2. What damage to the UK and its citizens is an acceptable price to pay for those benefits?
3. Which ruling of the ECJ is most persuasive of the need to leave its jurisdiction?

Tetenterre

Re: I hope you're ready for this.

#3 Post by Tetenterre » June 12th, 2018, 12:24 pm

I am Spartacus!
Steve

Quantum Theory: The branch of science with which people who know absolutely sod all about quantum theory can explain anything.