INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used. For further information, see our Privacy Policy. Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

This Weekend

...on serious topics that don't fit anywhere else at present.
Dave B

Re: This Weekend

#21 Post by Dave B » June 7th, 2012, 5:14 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Perhaps Steve was so affected that he totally lost the will to live for 24 hours. No doubt revived by some good food and vino.
"Look forward; yesterday was a lesson, if you did not learn from it you wasted it."
Me, 2015

Tetenterre

#22 Post by Tetenterre » June 7th, 2012, 5:47 pm

It was all so mind-numbingly tedious that I should be excused for having cast its exact timing out of what I try and pass off as a mind (especially as I have already been disorientated by a double-bank-holiday -- haven't had one of those since Rhodes' and Founders' Weekend when I was a kid...) :D
Steve

Quantum Theory: The branch of science with which people who know absolutely sod all about quantum theory can explain anything.

lewist

#23 Post by lewist » June 7th, 2012, 5:53 pm

Last weekend was the Teddy Bear weekend on the Strathspey Steam Railway. Katie and her pals loved it. Is that what we are talking about? :)
Carpe diem. Savour every moment.