INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

What is the truth about reality, and how can I know the whole truth about reality?

Any topic related to science can be discussed here.

What is your position about knowing the truth about reality?

I prefer to know the truth about reality even if the truth is not comforting.
100%
I prefer to cling to my comforting religious beliefs.
No votes

Total votes: 1

Compassionist

What is the truth about reality, and how can I know the whole truth about reality?

#1 Post by Compassionist » December 26th, 2020, 11:43 pm

What is the truth about reality, and how can I know the whole truth about reality? I have been wondering for many years, but I am no closer to a reliable answer. Are there other universes? The Many-Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics say that there are many universes, but the scientists have not proved it to be so. Do we live in a simulation? How can we possibly know for sure? All the religions on Earth offer a different view of what is real but they contradict each other and they contradict what we know from science. Do you want to know the truth about reality or do you prefer to cling to comforting religious beliefs?