INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used. For further information, see our Privacy Policy. Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

Theory of everything using the Color

Any topic related to science can be discussed here.
Tetenterre

Re: Theory of everything using the Color

#21 Post by Tetenterre » December 19th, 2011, 2:26 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

stevenw888 wrote:Tetenterre - I love your paragraph so much, that I'd like your permission to use it, verbatim, the next time the Jehovah's Witnesses knock my door.
You can if you wish but, as I've noted elsewhere on these forums, it's much more effective (and fun) to leer lasciviously at the least unattractive one (regardless of gender, but far more effective if it's same gender as you) and say, in the Leslie Phillips "Well, hel-lo!" voice something along the lines of: "We're not interested in your religion but we do enjoy sex magic. Please DO come in."
Steve

Quantum Theory: The branch of science with which people who know absolutely sod all about quantum theory can explain anything.

Dave B

Re: Theory of everything using the Color

#22 Post by Dave B » December 19th, 2011, 2:37 pm

Tetenterre wrote:
stevenw888 wrote:Tetenterre - I love your paragraph so much, that I'd like your permission to use it, verbatim, the next time the Jehovah's Witnesses knock my door.
You can if you wish but, as I've noted elsewhere on these forums, it's much more effective (and fun) to leer lasciviously at the least unattractive one (regardless of gender, but far more effective if it's same gender as you) and say, in the Leslie Phillips "Well, hel-lo!" voice something along the lines of: "We're not interested in your religion but we do enjoy sex magic. Please DO come in."
:offtopic: But a similar tactic works with bus seats. If you do not want a specific person to sit next to you give them a simpering/leering grin and pat the seat invitingly. Put a bag on it and they might just stand there daring you not to move the bag. 'Course, you might just pick the one who thinks the invite is an attractive one and then you are b. . . .
"Look forward; yesterday was a lesson, if you did not learn from it you wasted it."
Me, 2015