INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used. For further information, see our Privacy Policy. Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

"Earth Acupuncture."

Any topic related to science can be discussed here.
bindeweede

"Earth Acupuncture."

#1 Postby bindeweede » December 4th, 2011, 11:16 pm

Grahame Gardner demonstrates the technique of temporary earth acupuncture on a geopathically-stressed water line using wands and flower essences.

I really tried at the end, but I just couldn't see the "chi". :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqKxwyrm ... e=youtu.be

thundril

Re: "Earth Acupuncture."

#2 Postby thundril » December 4th, 2011, 11:29 pm

:hilarity: :hilarity: :hilarity: :hilarity: :hilarity: :hilarity: :hilarity:

Fia

#3 Postby Fia » December 4th, 2011, 11:38 pm

geopathically-stressed water line
Que? Interesting to note it apparently understands Scottish English. Give it a fine malt then...

Dave B

#4 Postby Dave B » December 5th, 2011, 9:42 am

I find it hard to believe that any human with intelligence can indulge in such twaddlle without either a tongue in their cheek or an eye on the profit they will make out of any idiots that follow them. If they are not comedians or charlatans how does one classify them? Nutters?
"Look forward; yesterday was a lesson, if you did not learn from it you wasted it."
Me, 2015

stevenw888

#5 Postby stevenw888 » December 5th, 2011, 12:00 pm

I tried to leave a comment, suggesting that Mr Gardner had possibly taken leave of his senses but YouTube seems to be censoring me...
"There are old pilots and there are bold pilots, but there are no old, bold pilots." - From the film "Top Gun"

ludite

#6 Postby ludite » December 5th, 2011, 2:19 pm

what can I say I am amazed I have never seen this before it is load of *********** mind you with the right audience it may get a few laughs

Return to “Sciences and pseudo-science”