INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used. For further information, see our Privacy Policy. Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

Search found 387 matches

by Pahu
May 24th, 2016, 5:45 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

Pahu wrote: Those 12 numbered "refutations" are simply showing how the ungodly can twist Bible facts to suit their erroneous conclusions. Ah, now we come to my favourite tale of one John Baumgardner . John was interviewed by New Scientust about his beliefs and his science, particularly radio-isotop...
by Pahu
May 24th, 2016, 5:42 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

Because that is logical based on observation and experience. Now, Pahu, apply that thinking to the theory of God. Please list the observations and the experiences that do not apply to individuals, prone as we humans are to delusion, halucination, hysteria etc. Concentrate on those, in the real worl...
by Pahu
May 24th, 2016, 3:29 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

Show me where the information on that site is wrong. The problem isn't that the information on that site is wrong, the problem is that the information on that site debunks your arguments rather than supporting the claims you that make. Please show me where the information on that site debunks my ar...
by Pahu
May 24th, 2016, 2:35 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

Alan H wrote:
Pahu wrote:
Alan H wrote:Why?
Think!
:laughter: I'm asking you why you are sure of that. Can you answer without any using any logical fallacies?
Because that is logical based on observation and experience.
by Pahu
May 23rd, 2016, 4:33 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

Re Carl Sagan and organics in comets, this might be of interest. So, is CS saying that comets did create life on Earth or just provide some of the building blocks nature needed, over billions of years, to produce billions of combinations of compounds in the primordial gloop - until some of them sta...
by Pahu
May 23rd, 2016, 4:19 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

Sagan's name was found in the article "The Origin of Comets" where there is this statement: Early scientists discovered other types of organic matter in comets “similar to organic matter of unquestioned biological origin on Earth,” and concluded that they came from “decomposed organic bodies.”2 End...
by Pahu
May 23rd, 2016, 4:00 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

Alan H wrote:
Pahu wrote:Yes, I am sure nothing existed before the universe because that is logical based on observation and experience.
Why?
Think!
by Pahu
May 23rd, 2016, 3:18 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

A wall of text, a list of journals, and a list of names. Given that you thought the rationalwiki wiki page (http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Science_Confirms_the_Bible) confirmed the scientific accuracy of the bible, you'll forgive me if I'm skeptical that all of the names and all of the journals liste...
by Pahu
May 23rd, 2016, 2:29 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

Before the universe existed there was nothing from which it appeared, which is impossible by any natural cause. Therefor the cause of the universe was supernatural, proving the existence of God. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. There is no evidence that I have ever read or heard that "proves" anything ab...
by Pahu
May 22nd, 2016, 9:31 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

http://www.icr.org/article/carl-sagans-pale-blue-dot/ I doubt that I have ever read a more subjective and biased "review" of another's work and understanding. If that is the quality of your "evidence", Pahu, I am not durprised that you do not recognise or understand the real sorld - prefering the s...
by Pahu
May 22nd, 2016, 2:45 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

Pahu, if you cannot support what you say with fact - not faith, hope, belief etc - then it it merely opinion, guesswork, conjecture, or something of that ilk. If you have used an original source - that's a scientist, not a supernatural entity - then it is good manners to credit that source. If that...
by Pahu
May 22nd, 2016, 2:28 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

Sorry, you may think so, but it's not in the least bit adequate. How about trying to show me how you'd do the sums to demonstrate your claim? Irrelevent! The facts speak for themselves. I have provided you with relevant information. If you need more, look it up. Thus spake someone who can't or won'...
by Pahu
May 21st, 2016, 8:31 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

I have adequately answered your question. Sorry, you may think so, but it's not in the least bit adequate. How about trying to show me how you'd do the sums to demonstrate your claim? Irrelevent! The facts speak for themselves. I have provided you with relevant information. If you need more, look i...
by Pahu
May 21st, 2016, 7:32 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

Utterly irrelevant: if they are wrong, then they are wrong and it matters not a jot what their names are, who they are, how old they are, what professorship they hold, their inside leg measurement or their shoe size. Even a list of Nobel prize winners advances your position not a micron if what the...
by Pahu
May 21st, 2016, 6:20 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

Utterly irrelevant: if they are wrong, then they are wrong and it matters not a jot what their names are, who they are, how old they are, what professorship they hold, their inside leg measurement or their shoe size. Even a list of Nobel prize winners advances your position not a micron if what the...
by Pahu
May 21st, 2016, 6:07 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

Utterly irrelevant: if they are wrong, then they are wrong and it matters not a jot what their names are, who they are, how old they are, what professorship they hold, their inside leg measurement or their shoe size. Even a list of Nobel prize winners advances your position not a micron if what the...
by Pahu
May 20th, 2016, 7:22 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

I do not have any. They are provided by scientists. Look it up. It's not up to me to verify your claim. You made the claim, you provide the evidence - that's the way it goes. Haven't you verified your source is correct? +1 Pahu, if you cannot support what you say with fact - not faith, hope, belief...
by Pahu
May 19th, 2016, 5:01 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

How fast is the moon receding? It is moving away from us at a rate of 3.78 centimeters (1.5 inches) per year. So, please provide your calculations. I do not have any. They are provided by scientists. Look it up. But I haven't forgotten your previous unanswered questions - have you? Yes. Pity.[/quote]
by Pahu
May 19th, 2016, 4:42 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

As tidal friction gradually slows Earth’s spin, the laws of physics require the Moon to recede from Earth. (Edmond Halley first detected this recession in 1695.) Even if the Moon began orbiting near Earth’s surface, the Moon should have moved to its present distance from Earth in billions of years ...
by Pahu
May 18th, 2016, 7:53 pm
Forum: Sciences and pseudo-science
Topic: Science Disproves Evolution
Replies: 1008
Views: 159704

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

Re: Science Disproves Evolution #83 Unread postby Nick » 42 minutes ago I have no idea about where the moon should be, but it has nothing to do with evolution. So I kinda have my doubts about the accuracy of this piece.... :rolleyes: Pahu: It does away with the notion that the world is billions of y...