INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

What are you doing on Z-Day?

Enter here to talk about books, art, literature, film, TV and anything else to do with popular culture.
xman

What are you doing on Z-Day?

#1 Post by xman » March 3rd, 2008, 2:56 am

Everyone should see THIS MOVIE

You can watch it online, but if there's an event in your area (click the ZDAY CURRENT EVENTS LIST button at the link), please think about showing your support by attending.
If you can get the movie on order in time, you might want to host an event yourself.

Peace, Love and Freedom always.

X
Always remember, it's your right to have a SUPER day.
If you're wrong, call me ... I'll have one for you!

Critical Thinking - http://www.skepdic.com/refuge/ctlessons.html

Oxfordrocks

Re: What are you doing on Z-Day?

#2 Post by Oxfordrocks » March 3rd, 2008, 8:15 am

Thanks for the link X.
However, I think this film has already been covered in some depth on this forum. (links below).
Look for Gurdur's brilliant review.

Looking back over the archived posts I found it very interesting to see peoples opinions of this film. I wonder if anyone has changed their minds concerning it ?

If you look through the thread titled "Zeitgeist - on-line" you will see an ex-member of the forum- Chris- have a complete mental meltdown.

http://www.thinkhumanism.com/phpBB3/vie ... ist#p10764
http://www.thinkhumanism.com/phpBB3/vie ... =Zeitgeist
hello

xman

#3 Post by xman » March 3rd, 2008, 11:21 am

Weahl, Ah rid throo they threads an muss admi' I'm wi' Chris on thes wun. :wink:

Some of us knew about the North American Union here in Canada as it was happening thanks to Maude Barlowe and the Council of Canadians. These are not kooks. These are people just like you and I who care about sovereignty. This is not a myth. We can attest.

Some of us knew about the North American Union here in Canada as it was happening thanks to Maude Barlowe and the Council of Canadians. These are not kooks. These are people just like you and I who care about sovereignty. This is not a myth. We can attest.

The fact that Venezuela did not fall as they hoped it would, as shown in the documentary The Revolution Will Not be Televised is reassuring to me. It means that the best laid plans of mice and men, indeed ...

I understand that the film was produced likely by a committed anarchists and while not an anarchist myself (by identification) I have to admit, I'm appreciative of the fine work they have done with this.

I denay wesh tae reanima thes coahrps, buh Ah still see et on the wend. (Me Glassweegie is no vedy guid coomin seken genairaitien en all). :grin:

I know not everybody sees it the way I do and I can't make 'em. I'm done tryin' to. I'm not interested in forcing anyone to swallow something they're not comfortable with. I'm just expressing an event/happening and encouraging those who do 'see' to get on board if they can. We're all different out here. Some are closer to it than others. My wife is even closer to it than I. She's seen it first hand. I wish it weren't so just as some wish there was an afterlife.

Peace,

X

PS Interesting that Wikipedia has actually deleted the entry on this 'doc'. (quotes for the skeptics)

PPS No need to toad me. Live and let live, right? :exit:
Always remember, it's your right to have a SUPER day.
If you're wrong, call me ... I'll have one for you!

Critical Thinking - http://www.skepdic.com/refuge/ctlessons.html

Maria Mac
Site Admin

#4 Post by Maria Mac » March 3rd, 2008, 1:05 pm

xman wrote:Weahl, Ah rid throo they threads an muss admi' I'm wi' Chris on thes wun. :wink:
I denay wesh tae reanima thes coahrps, buh Ah still see et on the wend. (Me Glassweegie is no vedy guid coomin seken genairaitien en all). :grin:
[-X

English only on this forum please. :grin:

Lifelinking

#5 Post by Lifelinking » March 3rd, 2008, 6:43 pm

Ah parliarmo Glesca pretty well, and its no Glaswegian either... :yahbooh:
"Who thinks the law has anything to do with justice? It's what we have because we can't have justice."
William McIlvanney

Heurismus

#6 Post by Heurismus » March 25th, 2008, 12:05 pm

Lifelinking wrote:Ah parliarmo Glesca pretty well, and its no Glaswegian either... :yahbooh:
...no doubt it has the Baxter inflection, not the Nesbitt brogue. Well I hope so anyway.
The most cogent reason for restricting the interference of government is the great evil of adding unnecessarily to its power. - J.S. Mill

wattsll

#7 Post by wattsll » March 25th, 2008, 6:27 pm

Maria wrote:English only on this forum please. :grin:
I find it hard to believe that such is the case. I spend half my time here looking up terms so I can figure out what you all are talking about! ;)

Alan C.

#8 Post by Alan C. » March 25th, 2008, 7:41 pm

wattsll
I find it hard to believe that such is the case. I spend half my time here looking up terms so I can figure out what you all are talking about!
It's the Scottish contingent wattsll, just humour them, they're a harmless breed really. "Grabs coat" :exit:
Abstinence Makes the Church Grow Fondlers.

Alan H

#9 Post by Alan H » March 25th, 2008, 10:50 pm

Alan C. wrote:
wattsll
I find it hard to believe that such is the case. I spend half my time here looking up terms so I can figure out what you all are talking about!
It's the Scottish contingent wattsll, just humour them, they're a harmless breed really. "Grabs coat" :exit:
*Enters thread, sees last comment, and decides to leave it to someone else to answer* :retreat:
Alan Henness

There are three fundamental questions for anyone advocating Brexit:

1. What, precisely, are the significant and tangible benefits of leaving the EU?
2. What damage to the UK and its citizens is an acceptable price to pay for those benefits?
3. Which ruling of the ECJ is most persuasive of the need to leave its jurisdiction?