INFORMATION

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and others help us to improve by giving us some insight into how the site is being used.

For further information, see our Privacy Policy.

Continuing to use this website is acceptance of these cookies.

We are not accepting any new registrations.

Fed up of attending interviews??

...on serious topics that don't fit anywhere else at present.
Soliften1990

Fed up of attending interviews??

#1 Post by Soliften1990 » November 14th, 2016, 3:40 am

Anyone here fed up of attending the interviews. Confidence matters a lot in all interviews. Your knowledge alone cannot help you to get through the interviews. Your personal hygiene and looks are also significantly important. A friend of mine had undergone a teeth whitening procedure in Scarborough and bought a new pair of shoes. It may sound silly but it works. Recently I came across an article which says about how a healthy smile can help your interview better.
http://www. centenarydental .com/blog/teeth/projecting-confidence-healthy-smile-can-actually-help-interview-better/
Take a look at it.
Last edited by Alan H on November 14th, 2016, 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link disabled - looks like spam to me.

Nick

Re: Fed up of attending interviews??

#2 Post by Nick » November 14th, 2016, 4:33 pm

Looks very like spam, Alan! And I wouldn't employ anyone who said "fed up of" instead of fed up with.

Unless I was employing a greengrocer, perhaps..... :wink:

Tetenterre

Re: Fed up of attending interviews??

#3 Post by Tetenterre » November 15th, 2016, 12:59 pm

Definitely spam. Had a look at the site just to make sure. You can imagine how "delighted" I was to find that it is a holistic dental practice!
Steve

Quantum Theory: The branch of science with which people who know absolutely sod all about quantum theory can explain anything.